iPhone 5 pre-orders now ship in 3-4 weeks
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 06:54 posted on
If there is one thing that every single customer hates, that would be waiting. Unfortunately, that is what some future iPhone 5 owners will have to brace themselves for as the smartphone is now estimated to ship in 3 to 4 weeks if pre-ordered from the Apple store online. In comparison, the iPhone 5 projected shipping date stood at "only" 1 to 2 weeks until just recently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5951; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sounds like Apple ran out of stockpile. I wonder if they are going to hit 20 million units in 100 days?
2. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
I ROLF everytime I have a customer wanting to pre order it.
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I can't wait til this releases so i can go to the store and compare the sgs3, htc one X, and iphone 5 side by side
7. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its no surpirse,year on year we get an intial batch of new iphone stock,then its 3-4 weeks for next supply in oct,then next delivery close to November etc. Half the time ifans wanting an iphone do not be able to get one untill a good few months after launch date due to shortages or not being able to reach stores in time the one time they actually do get in stock.
By the time they get the handset the next iphone is 5-6 months away and the apple rumour mill pr is gone into overdrive with speculation of the next iphone already!
8. kirholstov (Posts: 137; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I can't choose between iOS, Andriod and WP8
12. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
And when the Iphone 5 does come out expect there to be alot of stolen phones, hope you guys have insurance, lol
13. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 866; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I would expect it to come with a defect as with all new iphone models. Not being a hater but I advise all my apple fan boy friends the same thing and they've thanked me for it.