iPhone 5 parody promo video ridicules Apple’s announcement
These are the same guys that went viral with their parody iPhone 4 promo and later ridiculed the iPad 2. Now, it’s the iPhone 5’s turn. The phone that has been thicker, heavier and with a twice slower processor! No, not really, but at least Siri can tell you if your wife is cheating. Plus, there is a couple of more ways the iPhone is so amazing. Check them all out in the video below.
source: The Gentlemen via GSM Arena
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This is hilarious. Please, apple fans, calmed down, we do need some humor sometimes. :)
13. bucky (Posts: 1222; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Do you see any apple fans in this article ?
32. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
hahah the video was pretty funny :D
see? us apple users sometimes laugh even on our own expense... how many (f)android users can you say that about?
33. bachelorrn0121 (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
we update the camera lens............. "cover" hahaha..
3. Captain_Doug (Posts: 735; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
meh. ( i hate that you have to have at least 5 characters)
4. tedkord (Posts: 3908; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Ha! The panoramic picture is nothing like any free app you could have downloaded 3 years ago...
6. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Don't edit. I like it better this way.
8. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Also, I wonder if Apple will be taking those apps down now that they are "duplicate features".
11. Aeires (unregistered)
Laughed at that part also.
23. sniper1087 (Posts: 308; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
I agree but one thing they didnt metion is 28mp panoramar, dont get me qrong i have a sgs3 and is great but the panorama is not so great on it, the picture is small not compared to the stills that the sgs3 takes. The iphone showed the full picture size that was better than before, of course not many people take panorama shots and if is 28 mp you will need way more storage if you want to make sure you have space for other tasks since no expandable memory, i guess just waiting for the next nexus might be the answer, waitig to see new hardqare and better camera now.
5. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Ok, maybe its me but anyone who thinks its a great idea to stand in line for a phone four days before it comes out got issues. There is something seriously wrong with that no matter if its a phone, game, whatever.
10. taz89 (Posts: 1943; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Yep couldnt agree anymore...people have been queing since last week and clearly these people need to have there head checked cause there has to be something wrong...i dont care how great a phone is but waiting and wasting over a week of your life for anyphone is SAD
15. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Id stand in line for any phone that comes out.... as log as they give it to me for free that is :D
18. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6615; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Going to the bathroom, taking a shower, getting food and their job is the least of their worries apparently.
42. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Can you imagine a coworker saying "Yeah man, cashing in on my PTO so I can wait in line for the new iPhone. Who needs Hawaii?"
40. ddeath (Posts: 152; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Totally agree man... Seriously, don't these people have a life, like work, being with family or something else, besides queuing for a phone for days? Whenever I read about people actually doing that, I can't help but wonder something is psychologically wrong with these people!
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 9262; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm an apple user but this is the funniest stuff I've ever seen
I can barely type I'm laughing so hard. iPhone 9 in 7-8 years lmao. Hilarious.
16. KickRocks (Posts: 95; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
That was a good way to start a Monday but sadly shows how sheepish iphone users rewlly are. Sheep are mindless and easily influenced creatures. Sheep say Baaaaaaaah
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 9262; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
People like the vid not ur dumb statement.
30. KickRocks (Posts: 95; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Apparently they do sheep.................
20. ogtomasx (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
You guys are alsome This is a great way to show apple lovers to just buy an Iphone 4s and wait for ios 6 update and they will have three same phone Lol... This is so true love the video hopfuly people understand... Sorry Apple there is no new enovation on the iphone 5 that didn't already exist on android Love you guys but I'm not that dum, Quad-Core phones going to be released next month ohhhh Yea.
21. -box- (Posts: 3565; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I like your comment, but please, there are free online spell checkers to use.
22. imkyle (Posts: 947; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
"now you can read more s**t you don't care about" Facebook integration :)
25. lateralus (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
lol! I'm a fan of apple products (nowhere near a fanboy, own a couple android products too) and this skit cracked me up! I was hoping they would take a crack at the carriers too. "Amazingly fast LTE network! Until you hit your data cap and you're throttled or charged an extraordinary amount of overage charges!"
26. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
gotta give it to them.......I had to rofl.......
"7 years from now when you get iphone 9" was a killer.....
34. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
so no matter where you are, you can see tits on your phone..
36. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5634; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I love these guys for making fun of Apple THUMPS UP if you agree :)
39. xray174 (Posts: 85; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
lmao we started witht the iphone 9 backwards
41. Altair (Posts: 294; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
This is still the best video about iPhone 5!!!