iPhone 5 headed to Virgin Mobile next Friday
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2013, 09:46 posted on
The Apple iPhone 5 has made the rounds and been released on all of the major carriers in the U.S. and a number of the smaller regional carriers as well. But, it still hasn't made its way to Virgin Mobile. Luckily, that's about to change as the carrier has announced it will be releasing the iPhone 5 next Friday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Figuring it was released on September 21, 2012: nine whole months have passed since its' release, $549 is waaaaay overpriced!!
I hope at lease it has the new and improved Rainbow iOS7 Theme.
2. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
While Virgin Mobile gets their Iphone on a Friday, Sprint lowers the price of their iPhone 5 to $99 and U.S. Cellular launchers their iPhone 5 in late September-early October.
3. HASHTAG (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
You should take note that Sprint's iPhone is only $99 if you transfer your number in from a different carrier. Otherwise, it's still $199.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 7786; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
On contract rite? Virgin is contract free, $549 is still high. Phones don't usually go on sale as far as off contract pricing, unless there really old. 9 months isn't old enough.
9. thedarkside (Posts: 624; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
someone will still pay 549 for an iphone on sprints "super reliable" network.
5. Omarc07 (Posts: 166; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
What about boost mobile ? Haha i dont like virgin or boost since i had both before but for some reason boost worked better i never got that, since they both use sprints network i had less problems with calling,data and texts with boost in the same locations i used virgin.
6. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Well Omarcito, what are you gonna do?? It's Sprint any way you cut it and it's about as awful as cell service gets!!!
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2800; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I could understand paying that much for the 32GB model but yikes. I would suggest anyone to buy the SGS3(16gb WITH a micro sd card slot) for a much cheaper 399 price tag.