iPhone 5 circuit board pictured, A6 processor, LTE radio exposed
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Sep 2012, 10:45
We are only hours away from the official iPhone 5 announcement, and the excitement floating in the air can be cut with a butter knife. As usual, the rumor mill is spinning at full speed delivering an ongoing flurry of iPhone 5 leaks and speculations. Here is the latest one on the list: a photo of what is said to be the main circuit board of the iPhone 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 12 Sep 2012, 10:47 1 14
kick blackberry ass apple!!!
6. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 12 Sep 2012, 10:57 2 13
you just ruined my day :(
15. nicholassss posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:18 2 0
That line just made my day. I lol'd just a little.
18. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:28 1 6
ios is far better than bb 10, bb 10 sux
19. TROLL posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:32 2 1
surely it does. a green from me. Android 2.3.3 is
26. medicci37 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:46 0 0
So you actually tried BB 10 ?
24. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:41 2 1
even android cupcake is still better than BB ! LOL
20. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:33 0 0
IDK. This is shaping up as a big yawn. Unless the A6 is a quad core beast that runs away and hides from the S4 Pro, the A6 is more like an incremental improvement over the A5 and A5X.
All that seems to be left for potential wow factor is the camera.
27. FiddyPence posted on 12 Sep 2012, 12:47 0 0
Apparently is dual core ARM A15 so pretty impressive imo.
28. remixfa posted on 12 Sep 2012, 13:18 0 0
who in the world said it was a dual core ARM A15?? lol. Its a rebranded Exynos 4412 just like the A5X chip. I'd bet money on it. A15's are not out yet. The only way they would have some is if samsung gave them first production of the Exynos5 dual chips and they rebranded and threw on their PowerVR GPUs (that's exactly what happened with the A4/Hummingbird chips). Thats not impossible, however it is improbable.
22. TROLL posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:37 0 0
Why does Apple need dual-core or Quad-core and A6 chips, its just an app launcher phone, ...?
29. IamYourFather6657 posted on 13 Sep 2012, 07:58 0 0
TROLL , when you play games or do heavy stuff you will see the difference .
Besides more apps will be button in the baackgrond because the app killer will be less aggressive because more ram available
2. PapaSmurf posted on 12 Sep 2012, 10:47 16 1
So now that LTE is official, is anyone waiting for the iPhone 5 to be banned?
10. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:03 10 0
yeah :D right here cant wait for that to happen :)
7. redsox420 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 10:58 2 0
Enjoy your half Samsung half big fruity phones fantwinks!
Sammy is waiting to pounce. Big fruity just has American sheeple left for its fans. The world is going to laugh the iphoney out of existence.
13. remixfa posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:13 0 0
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt the A6 chip supposed to be based off the A15 Exynos5 dual chip??
16. hung2900 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:20 0 0
Or maybe power-saving Cortex A7 as the trade-off og bigger screen and LTE onboard?
25. remixfa posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:44 0 0
that would be a step in the wrong direction. They could have also just rebranded the A5X as the "A6" for the iphone so it looks like a new chip. We'll find out as soon as someone tears one apart.
17. y2kardell posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:25 0 0
LTE you say!!!! Here comes another lawsuit courtesy of Samsung.......go get em Sammy!!!!
23. jove39 posted on 12 Sep 2012, 11:39 0 0
will be surprised if A6 is first commercial chip built on A15 arch