iPhone 5 circuit board pictured, A6 processor, LTE radio exposed
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
kick blackberry ass apple!!!
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8665; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I rather choose BB10 over iOS _ any day sorry.
15. nicholassss (Posts: 351; Member since: 10 May 2012)
That line just made my day. I lol'd just a little.
9. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Same with me BB10 over iOS anyday!!
18. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
ios is far better than bb 10, bb 10 sux
19. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
surely it does. a green from me. Android 2.3.3 is
21. slaggyb (Posts: 191; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Well said papasmurf
Posted with my bold 9900
24. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
even android cupcake is still better than BB ! LOL
20. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5866; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
IDK. This is shaping up as a big yawn. Unless the A6 is a quad core beast that runs away and hides from the S4 Pro, the A6 is more like an incremental improvement over the A5 and A5X.
All that seems to be left for potential wow factor is the camera.
27. FiddyPence (Posts: 21; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Apparently is dual core ARM A15 so pretty impressive imo.
28. remixfa (Posts: 13935; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
who in the world said it was a dual core ARM A15?? lol. Its a rebranded Exynos 4412 just like the A5X chip. I'd bet money on it. A15's are not out yet. The only way they would have some is if samsung gave them first production of the Exynos5 dual chips and they rebranded and threw on their PowerVR GPUs (that's exactly what happened with the A4/Hummingbird chips). Thats not impossible, however it is improbable.
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why does Apple need dual-core or Quad-core and A6 chips, its just an app launcher phone, ...?
29. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
TROLL , when you play games or do heavy stuff you will see the difference .
Besides more apps will be button in the baackgrond because the app killer will be less aggressive because more ram available
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8665; Member since: 14 May 2012)
So now that LTE is official, is anyone waiting for the iPhone 5 to be banned?
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I am waiting eagerly for Samsung atTaCK!!!
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
yeah :D right here cant wait for that to happen :)
7. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Enjoy your half Samsung half big fruity phones fantwinks!
Sammy is waiting to pounce. Big fruity just has American sheeple left for its fans. The world is going to laugh the iphoney out of existence.
13. remixfa (Posts: 13935; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt the A6 chip supposed to be based off the A15 Exynos5 dual chip??
16. hung2900 (Posts: 804; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Or maybe power-saving Cortex A7 as the trade-off og bigger screen and LTE onboard?
25. remixfa (Posts: 13935; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that would be a step in the wrong direction. They could have also just rebranded the A5X as the "A6" for the iphone so it looks like a new chip. We'll find out as soon as someone tears one apart.
17. y2kardell (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
LTE you say!!!! Here comes another lawsuit courtesy of Samsung.......go get em Sammy!!!!
23. jove39 (Posts: 1305; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
will be surprised if A6 is first commercial chip built on A15 arch