iPhone 5 case protects against extreme temperatures, looks good doing it
Salt cases protect against extreme temperature
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2455; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
So its hardware or software should be optimized for such temperatures cases. Why need Case? And who keeps their phones in such temperatures often.
3. Shatter (Posts: 1989; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Go look how many places are above 95F and below 32F right now.
4. McLTE (Posts: 640; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
That zipper looks awesome.. and will do a great job taking the finish off the aluminum casing
6. bucky (Posts: 1336; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
That zipper is in the worst possible spot. lol who thought of this?
7. quakan (Posts: 1156; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Look closely at the 5th picture. The case has a built in case to cover the sides of the iPhone and hold it in place. It looks like the only opening on the sides is right by the volume and vibrate switch. Hopefully, they've done enough testing to make sure that opening isn't too big to cause the zipper to rub and strip the paint off of the aluminum.
8. cab207 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
Actually, I designed it and as the poster said above you can clearly see that the holder for the phone protects against the zipper. We have tested these case for over a year and never had a single scratch from the zipper.