iPhone 5 case glows when someone texts you
0. phoneArena 16 Nov 2012, 08:17 posted on
The iPhone 5 might not have a dedicated notification light, but you can set the LED flash on its back to act like one. You enable this by going to the Accessibility features in the device's settings menu. That's the feature the team behind Sparx takes advantage of and makes it a lot more practical for every-day use...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 1317; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Nice ! So they have put the light leakage issue to a good use !..........:D
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
ready for another savings :)
7. caseball2051 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
you wont be saving any battery with this novelty.
3. gothicheart (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
they have to produce that asap, or else it would stolen and patent-applied. apple icrap's next patent would be anything that glows and blinks...
5. ayephoner (Posts: 833; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
does the flash still function as a flash?
14. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Uh yea? This feature has been around since iOS5. Just like u can select to vibrate and ring when people call or text, you can also select to flash. Its meant for deaf people but I use it. All this does is make it look cooler
6. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Not a fan of Iphone but I like the case, wish they had that for the Android
8. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
That's a pretty cool alternative, but it sure is bright, lol.
10. jdep1 (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Something HTC has done for a long long time except you don't need a case & the light is not as big.
11. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Doesn't look like it offers much protection, though I guess I'm just being spoiled by otterbox.
12. shirleydd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
There are many cooler iphone 5 cases here case2case.net/iphone-3g-3gs-cases/iphone-5-cases.html
13. chemhaz (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 May 2012)
meh, the front facing LED on my SGS3 kills it, no bulky case required.
15. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 396; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Sony NXTs are better notification lights with the use of 3rd party apps