iPhone 5 case glows when someone texts you
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Nov 2012, 08:17
The iPhone 5 might not have a dedicated notification light, but you can set the LED flash on its back to act like one. You enable this by going to the Accessibility features in the device's settings menu. That's the feature the team behind Sparx takes advantage of and makes it a lot more practical for every-day use...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 08:32 19 0
Nice ! So they have put the light leakage issue to a good use !..........:D
7. caseball2051 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 12:16 5 0
you wont be saving any battery with this novelty.
3. gothicheart posted on 16 Nov 2012, 08:40 1 1
they have to produce that asap, or else it would stolen and patent-applied. apple icrap's next patent would be anything that glows and blinks...
14. HäckeMáte posted on 17 Nov 2012, 09:45 0 0
Uh yea? This feature has been around since iOS5. Just like u can select to vibrate and ring when people call or text, you can also select to flash. Its meant for deaf people but I use it. All this does is make it look cooler
6. Rayvelynn posted on 16 Nov 2012, 10:17 0 0
Not a fan of Iphone but I like the case, wish they had that for the Android
8. blackspot posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:52 0 0
That's a pretty cool alternative, but it sure is bright, lol.
10. jdep1 (banned) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 19:46 2 0
Something HTC has done for a long long time except you don't need a case & the light is not as big.
11. Azure01 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 20:27 0 0
Doesn't look like it offers much protection, though I guess I'm just being spoiled by otterbox.
12. shirleydd posted on 16 Nov 2012, 23:43 0 0
There are many cooler iphone 5 cases here case2case.net/iphone-3g-3gs-cases/iphone-5-cases.html
13. chemhaz posted on 17 Nov 2012, 06:58 0 1
meh, the front facing LED on my SGS3 kills it, no bulky case required.
15. spiderpig2894 posted on 20 Nov 2012, 06:36 0 0
Sony NXTs are better notification lights with the use of 3rd party apps