iPhone 5 case by Sensus is touch sensitive on the back, coming in 2013
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2012, 09:10 posted on
Now here is an unusual concept for an iPhone 5 case that seems crazy enough to work... if executed right, of course. It is made by the folks at Sensus, and what's interesting about it is that it is touch-sensitive on the back...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 444; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
nothing new. the PS Vita was first before this
4. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 444; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
yes, a case with a touchpad at the rear
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
Motorola backflip nightmares are coming back
5. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Wanna see an unusual concept for an iPhone 5??? An iPhone 5 that actually works...lol
6. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Once again disproving the ridiculous assertion that an iremote is a "one handed" device.
7. greatGreekGeek (unregistered)
makes the iphone look like an HTC #firstglance