iPhone 5 becomes the fastest selling phone on AT&T beating... iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 04:18 posted on
AT&T has just announced that the iPhone 5 has become the fastest selling phone on the carrier beating no other but the iPhone 4S…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The combination of size, screen, build quality, materials, eco-system, software simplicity and stability, camera, support is still unbeatable.
+1 for that
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
its honestly amazing how people are buyin this phone despite all the phones we have available.........people are litterally going broke to buy this phone.......#smh
6. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Yes. People are not stupid. They buy what is best. On the market now, there is just nothing better than iP5.
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
thats an opinion man.......sorry
8. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
The sales numbers prove it. And for the previous 4S, and for the 4 etc. The combination of size, screen, build quality, materials, eco-system, software simplicity and stability, camera, support is still unbeatable.
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
yea the sales prove that alot of people want the phone......but not all......therefore its an "opinion" doood
13. Aeires (unregistered)
Meet me at McDonald's. I'll buy you the world's best burger.
26. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Sub-HD 4" screen, lacks NFC, has a small battery, can't do simultaneous voice and data on Verizon or Sprint, lacks expandable storage, has a proprietary connector and allows little customization.
Tell me how this makes it the best phone on the market.
28. adelta90 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I'll tell you how, its the "iPhone 5"
that name tag is enough to make it the best phone on the market
30. gallitoking (Posts: 4701; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is the best phone because it caters to othe average consumer... whom dont care about any of what you just said...
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 14158; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
But if it's what they want and choose then y not buy it? Also why does it matter to u
5. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Isn't Xiaomi's phone beats this? Did I just made this up or before, I saw this report regarding Xiaomi, selling or having pre-ordered 200,000 phones in less than 30 minutes?
11. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
THIS IS NEWS.?!.. really??? Dumb-ass !!! So what now?...
12. jiyoung (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
I will buy iPhone5,if it have toilet i can s**t in it.
14. Gaytor (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Shino is correct and facts speak for itself. The frame, form and architecture and eco system all have taken iphone where it is today. But i like Note and waiting for Note2.
23. andrwroepke (Posts: 9; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Watch and see how many android users post on this today. If anyone is getting a little crazy its these android guys. Just don't click on the article if you hate apple so much. Youre looking more obsessed than apple users.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 14158; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I can't wait to get mine Friday. Line up hang out and hook it up
25. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wow!! really love to have one! but might get it later! i set my heart for lumia 920 and on 2013 on a BlackBerry 10 device! :)
31. garz_pa (Posts: 154; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Don't they always say that?? Next year when they unveil the iP5s or the iP6 it will be the fastest-selling phone again.