iPhone 5, 5S and 5C sit for a family portrait, alleged pricing also leaks out
0. phoneArena 19 Aug 2013, 09:13 posted on
a family photo has been outed on Weibo, giving us yet another peek at what's to come fairly soon, if reports are to be trusted. Showcasing the iPhone 5 and 5S, the author of the snaps hasn't forgotten to include the last sibling – the iPhone 5C...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
45. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9907; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I beg to differ. If you're going to run stock, get a phone that has a bigger battery, like the Note II and just root it.
44. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9907; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You can just get a Galaxy Note II or S4, root it, install CM/LiquidSmooth and see a night and day difference than TouchWiz. Don't plan on looking back to TouchWiz anytime soon.
And if you're scared about rooting, the whole process took me 13 minutes, including the installation of LS.
18. -Hellfire- (Posts: 9; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
I just see three different colored iphones. What's the difference?
19. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I need an iphone with at least 4.3 screen...so sorry apple ill pass on your iphone5s
26. shamashu9 (Posts: 142; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Why does apple allow the leak images before the official announcement? Why don't they sue these leaker just like what they did to the apple employee who leaf his phone in the bar.
35. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
People who work at the factories steal parts/phones and leak it in China. It is not worth the time/money to track them down.
46. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Am I the only Apple fan who wants a different look (both hardware and software)? I've been waiting for what feels like forever for a change but these pics are a disappointment. And before any of you start with that Fandroid crap, you need to realize that one size does not fit all, no matter how good the phone is. There are certain thing that many Apple fans want to see, but thy flat out refuse to put it into the iPhone and I just will not buy one until they do. A 5 inch screen would be nice, themes, widgets, and no... I'm not saying it has to be Android, but Apple could learn a thing a two from them. There is NO WAY iOS shouldn't be the most dominant OS on the planet with the huge head start it had, but they're going the way of Blackberry and Palm at this point. My hope is Tim Cook sees it early and makes some changes, but I think their sales give them a false sense of relevance. So the change won't come anytime soon. It will only happen when the iPhone loyalist wake up and realize "My phone hasn't really changed in 6 years! I need something different."
50. Pancoon (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
And that exactly my friend, is why I am not an apple fan anymore.
59. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
The solutions pretty simple but an Android and stop buying recycled apple products BC you think it looks cool.
70. ecmedic4 (Posts: 274; Member since: 02 May 2013)
I got an even simpler solution, let ppl buy what they like and don't worry so much about it. If some ppl like the iPhone, that's their choice. If some ppl like Android, that's their choice. No phone or OS is perfect for everyone. Ppl need to stop trying to shove their preference onto everyone else. Everyone has their own preference and can buy what they like best and what suits their needs best.
68. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Whateverman u spoke the truth. Plus 1
51. Pancoon (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
Excuse my apple, I don't mean to be rude but, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON?
53. bubbadoes (Posts: 612; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Other than an additional row of icons I see absolutely no change since 2007
56. eman99 (Posts: 287; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
forget the phones whats up with that laptop with extra extra large font keyboard
65. jimjam (Posts: 253; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
More fake mock ups from China. Why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
66. GeekMovement (Posts: 2001; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Hey look Cook gave birth to triplets.
71. TechDork (Posts: 264; Member since: 10 May 2010)
That iPhone 5C doesn't look half bad actually.
75. E34V8 (Posts: 68; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
I don't understand it. Why, every time when there is a "S" version, you post leaked pictures of it? Why? It's the same as last years phone. We have seen it already, in fact for a whole year now.
Is there nothing more interesting about the new phone?