iPhone 5, 5S and 5C sit for a family portrait, alleged pricing also leaks out
0. phoneArena 19 Aug 2013, 09:13 posted on
a family photo has been outed on Weibo, giving us yet another peek at what's to come fairly soon, if reports are to be trusted. Showcasing the iPhone 5 and 5S, the author of the snaps hasn't forgotten to include the last sibling – the iPhone 5C...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1472; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Lol iPhone C make me laugh
what the hell gone wrong with apple??? Did they hit their head on something..????
iPhone 5S looks promising though...
Apple have no idea how to price their phone i think
but we cant blame them, these higher price tag doesn't take any bad effects on sales. Peoples still buys it like hot cakes, so why decrease them???
11. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They are the same company that sells this:
A PC with same specs cost like $500-$600.
15. Baseballer (Posts: 132; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
True but macs hardly get viruses and last longer. Although i wish they focused on making their audio louder.
22. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I use Avast and Malwarebytes, haven't had an actual virus on one of my computers in a very long time, just don't download stuff from shady websites and use adblockers/anti virus and your good.
Heres a red/black themed build that will last you a very long time with lots of upgrade room, for example.
The reason PCs don't last a long time is because the manufacturers use crappy parts, when you use quality stuff it is much better than any Mac/Prebuilt will ever be.
39. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Avast? Haven't used that since 2008 lol. Condo Internet Suite + MB? Good luck trying to find a virus on my computer. Never had one since 2007.
57. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Its not because the computers are virus proof, its because a hacker isn't going to spend countless hours making a virus that only targets a very low % of computers worldwide. Not because apple developed some crazy unheard of unbreachable OS... God you Apple people drive me nuts. Your OS on your phones is so secure that a small Technical school in Georgia designed a thumb drive program that can hack ANY iOS device and pull any info off of them in a matter of seconds. That's innovation not the recycled crap Apple sells year after year....
31. shamashu9 (Posts: 142; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Windows 8 don't get a virus. Only moron get their computer a virus. Why would you allow a virus to enter anyway.
40. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
... 99% of viruses are hidden within software, email attachments, freeware, etc. Most users have no clue what they're downloading which leads to an infected PC. I've saved over 10 computers alone in the past two years and the number one excuse was "It was free."
47. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Windows 8 don't get a virus."
72. Baseballer (Posts: 132; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Actually viruses are very well hidden now a days.
79. sean2e (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
No they get virus', I work on them and not everyone is a tech nerd that knows about the inner workings of shi* windows.
38. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Dude, check this out.http://www.globaldelight.com/b
Get the trial version first and see how well it works! I bought it a few days ago for my MacBook Air and boy, this app has not only bumped up the volume, but also added the missing bass on my MacBook Air!
58. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Yeah because some random Software you download is going to increase what the Hardware limitations are capable of... get real. Lemme guess you have loud muffler because someone told you the noise made the car go faster?!
62. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Get a Mac. Install Boom. And see for yourself.
69. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
LoL, spoken like a true apple fan. No facts to back up anything just outlandish statements and if course when you have no ground to stand on you say "stfu!!! Priceless just like a MasterCard commercial!!!
61. CtK4949 (Posts: 35; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
If macs hardly get viruses, why do they sell anti-virus programs for them?? lol
8. evarod48 (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
nice innovation apple, these phones are more garbage than darkkjedii's comments.
41. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends...?
67. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Plus 1 evarod48
74. darkkjedii (Posts: 21686; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Evarod, you as I, know I'm the man. Only the top dog gets singled out, I may change my name to applejedii just for you pal.
10. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Its unfortunate that the one feature that everyone has been wanting for over a year is still not present. Come on Apple --- Give me that larger screen!!
With that out of the way,,, I have to also say that I am kind of looking forward to the iPhone 5s, The internal specs are going to rock and I'm sure all the iOS bugs will be ironed out in time for release.
I almost switched to Android but one thing I don’t like about android is that the OS always feel stuck in a beta release. Plus its just full of useless features that don’t work very well. I'm not knocking the OS,,, its still a kick azz system. I just like iOS SLIGHTLY better =)
14. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Get a Nexus 4 or wait for the nexus 5 it doesn't have any bloatware/pointless apps on it and the OS feels finalized. Its not Android thats bad its the manufacturers custom skins, bloatware, poor optimization and their developer teams are focused more on choosing what the app icons and backgrounds for their next flagship should be more than actually doing anything useful.
17. Ninetysix (Posts: 2445; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Nexus 4's battery life is really awful broseph.
27. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Nexus 4's battery life isn't any worse than the iphone 5.
37. Ninetysix (Posts: 2445; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Surely you jest? Are those even close to each other? LOL.
iP5 = 9:56
Nexus4 = 4:34
iP5 = 10:12
Nexus4 = 4:55
42. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Why you have skipped 3G talk time results? Oh, I see!
48. Ninetysix (Posts: 2445; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Check out my 3G talk time on my smartphone bro! It's so awesome.
63. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Google Nexus 4 talk time is 14:17 while Apple iPhone 5 talk time is only 8:42