iPhone 4S shows up on Apple website selling Oct. 14th
1. ilia1986 posted on 04 Oct 2011, 11:42 2 1
Now THAT is professional journalism. Well done, Michael. I sorta expected that to be you, even before I saw your name. Good job, man! :)
2. nb2six posted on 04 Oct 2011, 11:43 8 1
Michael H. is by far the best writer for this site hands down!!
7. shayan posted on 04 Oct 2011, 13:09 2 0
I agree. he is the reason I started commentig. before he came, I didnt even read who wrote the news!
4. 2gnetwork (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 11:48 2 0
Will it have 2g speeds (even in 2011 almost 2012)
The new Apple iPhone, to be announced later today, will not support current fourth-generation high-speed wireless networks, according to sources cited by the Wall Street Journal. Those "familiar with Apple's plans" indicated to the Journal that the new iPhone will not support WiMax nor Long Term Evolution 4G, and will instead rely on CDMA and HSPA+ 3G networks for wireless data connectivity. Apple has scheduled a press conference for 1PM Eastern time today to "talk iPhone." More details will be available then.
5. clevername posted on 04 Oct 2011, 11:55 0 3
What a shame. Seems its been removed from the site for now.
6. Steve Jobs (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 11:56 1 0
You don't think we'd let anyone ruin my "... One more thing" moment now would you?
8. Leodrade posted on 04 Oct 2011, 13:30 0 0
lol when i entered gsmarena and phonearena and saw that there only news about the 4s i was like "are you f*cking kidding me?" but now i saw that they are stll going to announce the iPhone 5 so now i'm like "YAY!!!"