iPhone 4S price drops to $150, courtesy of C Spire
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Mar 2012, 05:47
C Spire has dropped the price of the iPhone 4S by $50. An iPhone 4S with 16 gigabytes of storage space is priced at $150 with a 2-year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andro. posted on 05 Mar 2012, 07:02 2 0
2 year contracts,one year phone warranty,go figure!
6. conscious (banned) posted on 05 Mar 2012, 11:24 3 1
Yea it only sold 37 million. Big flop. Oh yea and 4s was top selling phone for all of 2011 even though it was only available for 2.5 months.
8. remixfa posted on 05 Mar 2012, 14:57 1 2
Taco, your a moron.
I was talking about "sales on C-Spire" lolol. What it does on ATT and VZW is not the same thing as what we are talking about right here.
9. remixfa posted on 05 Mar 2012, 14:57 1 0
I see u still havent learned to not thumb yourself up. lame
13. gallitoking posted on 05 Mar 2012, 18:12 1 0
the almighty Nexus is getting a price drop on verizon
14. remixfa posted on 05 Mar 2012, 21:05 0 1
Android competes with 20 other android sets as well as with other OS's, iphone only competes with other OS's which is why its PERCEIVED value holds up longer on the average (we have already proven the SGS2 has held its value longer than the i4S, havent we gallito). The only reason to price drop a device with no INTER-OS competition pulling down pricing, is because its not selling against other OS's. Considering the subsidy that carriers have to pay for that silly iphone, they dont drop the price that quickly unless there is a problem.
Use your brain.
5. Roomaku posted on 05 Mar 2012, 10:50 0 0
C spire? There 50$ a month 500 minutes unlimited data and text is intriguing....
7. gallitoking posted on 05 Mar 2012, 14:55 0 2
the crème of le crepe. is here.. Andro... and Remix and others... remember the carriers have offered crappy android devices with 2 year agreement.. please those phones show age in weeks.. but of course you guys already forgot about that. right?
10. remixfa posted on 05 Mar 2012, 14:58 0 0
cream of the french pancake???
dude, stick to espanol.
11. gallitoking posted on 05 Mar 2012, 15:54 0 0
the thing is that my spanish is not that great either.. dont hate I tried...
15. remixfa posted on 05 Mar 2012, 21:06 0 0
didnt u just tell me how u used to work in some evil factory in mexico?