iPhone 4S price drops to $150, courtesy of C Spire
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2012, 05:47 posted on
C Spire has dropped the price of the iPhone 4S by $50. An iPhone 4S with 16 gigabytes of storage space is priced at $150 with a 2-year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andro. (Posts: 1938; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
2 year contracts,one year phone warranty,go figure!
3. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
guess its not the big seller they had hoped.
6. conscious (banned) (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Yea it only sold 37 million. Big flop. Oh yea and 4s was top selling phone for all of 2011 even though it was only available for 2.5 months.
8. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Taco, your a moron.
I was talking about "sales on C-Spire" lolol. What it does on ATT and VZW is not the same thing as what we are talking about right here.
9. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I see u still havent learned to not thumb yourself up. lame
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the almighty Nexus is getting a price drop on verizon
14. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Android competes with 20 other android sets as well as with other OS's, iphone only competes with other OS's which is why its PERCEIVED value holds up longer on the average (we have already proven the SGS2 has held its value longer than the i4S, havent we gallito). The only reason to price drop a device with no INTER-OS competition pulling down pricing, is because its not selling against other OS's. Considering the subsidy that carriers have to pay for that silly iphone, they dont drop the price that quickly unless there is a problem.
Use your brain.
4. cncrim (Posts: 493; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Apple flood the market, price have to going down.
5. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
C spire? There 50$ a month 500 minutes unlimited data and text is intriguing....
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the crème of le crepe. is here.. Andro... and Remix and others... remember the carriers have offered crappy android devices with 2 year agreement.. please those phones show age in weeks.. but of course you guys already forgot about that. right?
10. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
cream of the french pancake???
dude, stick to espanol.
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the thing is that my spanish is not that great either.. dont hate I tried...
15. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
didnt u just tell me how u used to work in some evil factory in mexico?