iPhone 4S hits 22 more countries
0. phoneArena 28 Oct 2011, 19:41 posted on
The iPhone 4S has been released in twenty-two new countries. On Friday, the new Apple smartphone launched in twenty new European countries as well as Mexico and Singamore...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pongkie (Posts: 497; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
there's typo at " Europe in Mexico and Singamore"
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2662; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Are you trying to insinuate that Singamore is not a country?
3. pongkie (Posts: 497; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
lol noooo.... its a nation where people likes to do karaoke all the time :D
4. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
All aboard the Apple train. Let's see them steamroll some sales records.
6. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
it doesn't sell so much. Very disappointing
9. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
you must be illiterate then. they have been destroying in sales.
11. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it beat first week sales simply because it was on more networks. It actually sold less on much less ATT for the first week than the i4 did.... And it didnt beat the old record by all that much for being on 2 additional carriers in the US which makes it nearly 140% more available at launch than the i4 was.
12. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
sorry i meant nearly 240% more available... :)
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
aww that's cute the fandroid is trying to make believe that 4 million sales in one weekend is not good
8. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
That's two thumbs up for stealing jobs was a master at stealing
10. ryq24 (Posts: 479; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
the initial demand will be strong but can it last? iphone is too expensive that's why it will never be number 1 in the smartphone segment but it will be number 1 always on people's wish list even if they cant afford it.