iPhone 4S coming soon to... C-Spire Wireless
0. phoneArena 19 Oct 2011, 09:45 posted on
We expected it as much as you did - C-Spire Wireless, the carrier we were the first to alert you about back in September, is getting the iPhone 4S in the coming weeks. At least that's what its official website states and we have no reason to doubt it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. EclipseGSX (limited) (Posts: 1587; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Ive seen ads on craigslist claiming the iPhone 4 can be flashed already on Metro lol
2. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Does this carrier have any phones out yet, I don't see this one listed under the carriers, nor do I see cellular south listed under discontinued?
4. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yes, you just have to learn where to look:
5. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Apple's iPhones are being used by 230 carriers in 105 countries.
It's sad that C-Spire gets the iPhone and T-mobile is left out in the cold.
10. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
they want some of the prepaid action.
and im guessing the region this company covers (deep south) has very high prepaid sales. this is a well thought out move, in one way or another.
15. chrf097 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
C-Spire isn't even prepaid, nor do they have a prepaid plan. This is contract based, I hope you know.
6. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
tmobile is 60 for unlimited everything.. and its a national carrier with 4g thats nearly the same as vzw's LTE
9. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
you kidding right? t-mo's hspa+ is no where near vzw's lte..
12. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I agree, HSPA+ isnt a 4G technology but it has decent speeds. 4G encompasses more than just speed like latency & bandwidth. Its why the 3 biggest US carries are moving to LTE for data. I believe T-MO is trying to max out their current 3G(3.5G) network b4 moving to LTE.There's a large # of global carriers are going with LTE especially with LTE Advanced in the future.
17. chrf097 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
T-Mobile doesn't have unlimited data. They have 200mb, 2gb, 5gb, and 10gb of High Speed and then the rest of your "unlimited" data is bumped down to EDGE speeds. C-Spire actually has unlimited data.
7. corporateJP (Posts: 1555; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I still think somebody at this company's marketing (in-house or outsourced) department should be shot over the rediculous name and the people that agreed with it should be fired.
Further proof that 95% of college degrees are nothing more than a piece of overpriced paper and of those that hold one, only 13% have any common sense.
8. quakan (Posts: 1181; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I know someone who only has their high school diploma.
11. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Finally proof that the Souf Wheel Wise Again!
14. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
bring it to cricket too!! dont forget cricket!!!
16. chrf097 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I like how because you've never heard of it, you assume it's prepaid.
C-Spire, which went under a name change in September of this year (2011) from Cellular South, is, and always has been, a contract carrier. There is no prepaid option. While the phones are a little more simpler, the prices and coverage outrank the big four greatly. I love C-Spire and I'm so glad that now I can get this amazing phone on the best amazing network. FYI it's the 8th largest, not the 9th.
18. awkward11598k (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Is this company legit? it doesnt have anything about them on the apple website is it available in the U.S.?