iPhone 4S arriving to C-Spire Wireless on 11.11.11
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2011, 06:05 posted on
The Apple iPhone 4S has been a runaway hit with 4 million sales in the opening weekend. It's also quickly being launched to a lot of foreign markets, but what's interesting is that even smaller carriers are getting it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Nice job expanding, but Android is a virus
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
Apple should release their phone on every carrier in the US.
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
proof that da souf will rise again. xD
4. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I still think this is some kind of joke. Why would apple choose them over T-Mobile? And why so willingly put their phone on a carrier with less than 1 million subs when a carrier like sprint with over 50 million had to act so desperate to get this phone? I think something's going on here.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol. proving that the new iphone really is nothing special... right to the regionals.. up next.. metro and cricket!
6. awkward11598k (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
is this company legit it seems weird how ive never heard of it and its not listed under phone arenas plans. and why would apple expand to such an unkown company?