iPhone 3GS losing its pearly white finish?
0. phoneArena 26 Jun 2009, 21:01 posted on
One owner though has a unique situation where the color of his white iPhone 3GS started to change colors....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. B_Adams (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 May 2009)
well; being that the phone is white... it would have most likely turn colors eventually. it just came early for this guy. ((isn't it common knowledge anyway for any sort of device that is white will turn some ugly color?))
7. fzv_xander (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Jun 2009)
yeah but not during the first days of use x_x
12. russi (Posts: 11; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)
Seriously foget your undying love for steve jobs and the fruit company and understand that if a phone loses its color in less than a month thats crap
2. killingthemonk (Posts: 52; Member since: 19 Feb 2009)
If you polish a turd, It's still a turd.
4. jsnika (Posts: 16; Member since: 23 Jul 2008)
kind of like putting lipstick on a pig... its still a pig
5. instinct75 (Posts: 22; Member since: 06 Feb 2009)
am having the same issue that never happent with muy 3g but now its happening to my 3gs ama go get it return
6. fzv_xander (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Jun 2009)
yeah i had the same problem it even had one little dot on the screen i think they r call pixels?? anyways good phone but went back to sprint and got the pre so far no problems at all with it!!
8. MTLance (unregistered)
Rofl, white was never my color, thanks for pointing that out Phone Arena, it looks like E72 and Storm 2 is on my wish list if Apple fails more.
9. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
The guy was (is) probably a sweaty complainer
10. baldilocks (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Maybe you guys just need to wash your hands. :)
13. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
uh duh wash ur hand DONT BUY A WHITE PHONE never a good idea for any phone black iphone looks better anyway
14. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
my sis has the nokia 5300 xpressmusic from t-mo all white with a black band running all around the phone (sides and back) WAS white
15. Tyger (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Jun 2009)
I got a white 32g 3gs on launch here in sydney and noticed after reading this my phone has a light toast colour just underneath the apple logo...kinda looks like a dirty finger smudge (from the inside..doesn't want to come off wen i wipe it)...i had the white 16g 3g b4 and compairing to that one the 3g is more white than my newer 3gs... gona head to the apple store here in sydney for an inspection on the weekend...