iPhone 3G already runs Gingerbread, 3GS soon to follow
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2011, 09:18 posted on
The latest phone to taste the sweet Gingerbread flavour is none other than the slighly outdated iPhone 3G. The Apple handset received its Android treatment through the OpeniBoot software...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LionStone (Posts: 434; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
hehe...love the lil droid eating the apple...mmm
2. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
Please someone tell me why gingerbread can be ported to iPhones but not to Sony Ericsson x10. This is insult to injury.
4. hawk62 (Posts: 320; Member since: 21 Nov 2009)
because google/sony say no. But you can do anything you want, you just might brick your phone!
6. BobbyTaba (Posts: 316; Member since: 11 Aug 2010)
ur a retard its sonys fault. Thats why most phones are 2.2 now
3. Whateverman (Posts: 3158; Member since: 17 May 2009)
This is bay far, the best iPhone EVER!!! LOL.
5. maccmill (Posts: 67; Member since: 29 Oct 2010)
I reckon thats the only way the iphone will ever have a flash player?