iPhone 3G already runs Gingerbread, 3GS soon to follow
Take a look below for the video, and hit the source link to keep track of the latest iPhone 3G and 3GS Android updates. As you probably know, OpeniBoot allows you to use dual operating systems, i.e. you can run both iOS and Android.
source: Twitter via Covering Web and Gizmodo
1. LionStone posted on 10 Jan 2011, 09:34 0 0
hehe...love the lil droid eating the apple...mmm
2. messiah posted on 10 Jan 2011, 13:53 0 0
Please someone tell me why gingerbread can be ported to iPhones but not to Sony Ericsson x10. This is insult to injury.
4. hawk62 posted on 10 Jan 2011, 14:33 0 0
because google/sony say no. But you can do anything you want, you just might brick your phone!
6. BobbyTaba posted on 10 Jan 2011, 18:44 0 1
ur a retard its sonys fault. Thats why most phones are 2.2 now
5. maccmill posted on 10 Jan 2011, 15:45 0 0
I reckon thats the only way the iphone will ever have a flash player?