iPads and polarized sunglasses don’t mix
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2012, 10:46 posted on
If you’ve every laid out in the sun with your iPad, you may have noticed that the device is not usable if it is held in portrait mode while wearing polarized sunglasses. This has held true since...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 1284; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Should look at an LCD display in the dark with 3D glasses on. I went and say Rio in 3D and ended up playing Angry Birds Rio while waiting for the movie to start, and ended up putting my 3D glasses on. I should mention that I was playing on the Evo Shift.
3. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
That always happens to all of my electronics when i wear my sunglasses and it annoys the crap out of me.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
whats odd is that its wiped out in portrait mode, which is the common use mode for an ipad, but there in landscape. you would think they would have that reversed. oh well.
5. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Official statement from apple - "You're doing it wrong, holding it wrong, and should not be wearing sunglasses of any kind to detract from the magical revolutionary innovative retina diplay"
6. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
I meant to thumbs up you, not down. My bad