iPad survives after being accidentally embedded in car bumper
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh, the iPad is not a weakling after all.
Oh, I heard someone yawning......
Nokia Lumia 920 : YAWN!!!!
4. lumia920 (Posts: 108; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
yeah, ipad survived by chance, but lumia 920 can prove its toughness like that every day happily.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, the Lumia 920 is the toughest smartphone yet.
13. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Lumnia survived a caterpillar. A x210 saved a soldiers life. iPhone 5 had scratches out of the box.
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's right, if you want a tough (good) build quality phone, get a Nokia! ;)
30. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its tough on the outside but the software is pure cancer.
38. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Their sofware isn't pure cancer, just give it some time, and you'll see..........
37. one81 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
If you want to have tougher build quality phone, wrap your phone with Chuck Norris skin... ;p
39. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
WOW! Where did that came from? Kinda reminds me of Youtube............
21. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1054; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Since when did you become a Nokia/Windows Phone troll?
22. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
hows that trolling?
just stating the 920 is durable and you class one comment as trolling
you new here? or just blind to the real trolls
23. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1054; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Nah its just that he's been obsessing over Nokia in almost every article lately. Just wait, you'll notice it too.
24. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
not really as on android articles he says he loves android and thats his choice
besides he seems more reasonable then half on here who to them androids there life and they all troll non android articles to slate
you will notice that as its everywhere
36. lyndon420 (Posts: 1787; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Is it considered trolling when someone makes a comment that is irrelevant to the article?
40. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wait for what? Now you're the troll here!
43. lyndon420 (Posts: 1787; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
He made three comments about Nokia in the same thread...not one. Your addition is as good as your punctuation.
29. LonghornTech (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
The Lumia 920 is hardly relevant to this article...
2. KParks23 (Posts: 463; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Thus finally proving once and for all apple users are idiot's!
6. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
thats one of the dumbest comments ever
your generalising all those that use apple products most of which are smarter then you
so all thats been proven is that your an idiot that tries to slate others because your insecure kid
14. Yaldo_27 (Posts: 28; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Ok, now if you could build product like apple do. I'll give my best appreciation to you...
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 12696; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Very lame comment dude. Actually an idiotic person would say something like that.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6741; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
The screen is cracked. how do u say it survied when the screen itself is all crack
10. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 444; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Physically, 70% rate of survival. Internally, 100% rate of survival. He was talking about the iPad is still working.
35. lyndon420 (Posts: 1787; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
No doubt. And where is the rest of it? Did apple come up with an invisible back cover and guts?
12. McLTE (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I just have one question.. what's a car "bumber"?
spell check anyone?
15. SpectatorS (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
here comes another one lucky iDevice story, which thousands aren't
well, either way the owner would fork a next to new price of repairing anyway
16. taikucing (unregistered)
17. Robert235 (Posts: 51; Member since: 30 May 2010)
it good to know the ipad is durable,now a have a coaster for my beer and nothing more.
25. Shangri-La (Posts: 50; Member since: 04 Oct 2011)
Where is this ipad made??
True Chinese quality.
31. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
If I eat a Cuban sandwich in the US... Is it still a Cuban sandwich? :/
26. metalspy101 (Posts: 53; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Its called a publicity stunt... apple is crapping bricks,they are in there last year as a company that never did anything,but steal ideas and never....ever innovated in its time..nice try apple,nice try.SMH
34. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Steve Jobs: steal/buy/copy all the patents and put them into 1 device that any idiot can use = money
27. metalspy101 (Posts: 53; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Or its legit and the story isnt being 100.."throws out device out the window" WHY??? cause thats were it belongs..
28. TBomb (Posts: 176; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
thats an awkward angle for an ipod to hit a car from the top of a different car.... that crack comes from underneath... meaning that it would of had to go up into the bumber, right?
32. KennethP4V (Posts: 33; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
lol i dont think by any mean is this situation an accident, i think it's done on purpose for testing or experiment.
33. ZeroCide (Posts: 700; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Lucky break for the ipad. It probably came in a good and safe angle. If the car was built like the Lumia 920 the iPad would have been toast. They just don't make bumpers like they used too.
42. BattleBrat (Posts: 1175; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
P L E A S Ehttp://forums.wpcentral.com/su
rface-windows-rt/202040-surface-run-over-car.htmlDon't waste my time! iPads tough, thats a laugh!