iPad sales reach 100 million since launch in April 2010
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2012, 12:47 posted on
The Apple iPad is a tremendous success. It created the tablet category anew in April 2010, and now the iPad has reached a mind-boggling 100 million sales…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
INB4 the cliche " That is 100 million retards hurhurrhrurhrhrh nexus 7 ftw!!!!!" joke.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1431; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I'm sure 30% were destroyed n droptests and iPad vs .50 cal videos
5. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
100m, 3 versions. Multiple variants. Every restored, replaced, or renewed adds another.
6. techytechtech (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
google and amazon gotta step the game up an deliver.
for google its simple and clear. the failure lies in their slow updates. apple has succeeded to do well because it gives users 1) security 2) the controlling freaky deaky show they put on enables them to give updates and keep on closing the patches up.
google you must update faster and bring out your own line of devices. cause carriers are homoz secondly give android security and BOOM you will be rocking and rolling
i aint a fanboy but this is a true story