iPad gives comedian with cerebral palsy a voice
0. phoneArena 17 Feb 2012, 20:35 posted on
Lee “Lost Voice Guy” Ridley has cerebral palsy and lost his voice as a child due to complications at birth. Although unable to speak, he has a unique and hilarious view of the world that he is now able to convey to an audience thanks to his iPad and a $2 app...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Sounds really good!
All i can say is that this is unrealistically amazing and thumbs up to the developers.
2. ENIGMA (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
something good from the dev
and from ios
3. eman99 (Posts: 233; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
my son has cerebral palsy is there apps that can really help him like this he's only 3 but would like him to communicate with me and my wife
4. tedkord (Posts: 4936; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It's nice to see this tech used for something worthwhile and productive, and not just to play tweet, facebook and play angry birds. This is awesome. I hope more really useful apps are in the works.
(I'm as guilty as anyone. While I don't really play games, and I despise and don't use facebook, most of the apps I've got on my smartphone are really shallow. I mainly surf the web, watch netflix and use Tapatalk. I'm sure not using it to give voice to someone who has none.)
5. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Its an ipad
That's all that needs to be said