iPad dropped from 1300 feet and lives to tell the tale
0. phoneArena 14 Nov 2011, 22:08 posted on
The folks over at G-Form like making durable products that can stand up to the most extreme situations, but not as much as they like making crazy marketing videos for those products.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mr.phone.guy. (Posts: 13; Member since: 25 Sep 2011)
Now G-form has to make protective sky diving suites out of the same material that of the ipad case. Just in case his chute won\'t open.
3. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
i want an iphone to be able to do that 10 ft above concrete
12. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Why was that trolling? Maybe he has an iPhone and genuinely wishes it was more durable.
YOU are the troll for assuming EVERY comment that has the word "iPhone" or "Apple" in it is some "fandroid" (your favorite word) bashing your favorite thing in the world.
Get over yourself you stupid f**k.
5. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
gee don't you think that's to much . i meant just to test an ipad you have to go on a plane that's exactly 1300ft and then open the door which is more risky to the life and then finally throw it out ALL THIS JUST FOR A TEST!!! Seriously human world is going crazy in the world of tech
13. downphoenix (Posts: 2971; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
guess they really think their product has the chops. And if the test was successful with both cases maybe it does.
6. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
if it wasnt for the case it wouldnt survive even a 10ft fall
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
no duh… thats kinda the whole point of a CASE
14. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yes, it's a little extreme, but it kind of reminds me of what they do on mythbusters: why do they end up blowing everything up at the end and going further then needed?
Cause they can, cause it's fun, and cause it's fun to watch :D
15. jemolian (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
can't i just attach the iPad to a lanyard that i am hang on my neck ?