iPad Mini screen protector, anyone? Zagg has one for $24.99!
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2012, 08:36 posted on
Accessory makers have always been good sources of leaks when it comes to upcoming devices. Apparently, this is also valid for a big-name company such as Zagg, known for its durable invisibleShield screen protectors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 807; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Tried Zagg, does'nt perform as claimed per personal experience. The screen turns hued yellow as time goes on. . .
3. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
I do not need one. I can hardly imagine something that would crack the rock-solid iPad in a decent leather case.
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Haha! Typical Apple fan towards a typical Apple product!!
5. loli5 (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
WTF yo in what world is this news? There will be screen protectors available for a "new" tablet?! REVOLUTIONARY. Top notch reporting guys, no wonder printed media is on it's deathbed.
7. nightelf91 (Posts: 20; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Oh my gosh Phonearena, seriously?
"$24.99 (EUR 24.99)"?!?! It's $24.99 for EUR19.30.
8. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
On an ad next to the "post comment" button, it says a 3M screen protectors are available. What a coincidence this is :P