iPad 4 benchmarks are out, A6X chip runs at 1.4GHz, 1GB of RAM inside
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2012, 04:08 posted on
When Apple officially unveiled the fourth generation iPad, it boldly stated that the new CPU that has been thrown in has twice the processing power over the previous model. Well, it looks like the claim was spot on, as the tablet's benchmark scores demonstrate. The iPad 4 with its A6X SoC managed to score...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Guys, don't waste your time bashing and arguing with crapdroid666, it's just another alt. by one of the handful of losers that know they're stupid for buying anything from apple yet are in denial.
Android has proven time and time again that it dominates anything apple has to offer that it's become too easy to prove it anymore. Instead let's celebrate Google and MS unveiling a plethora of great new tech stuff coming our way. ;)
9. mrbtree98 (Posts: 50; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
you have to wonder if crapdroid666 isn't 'tacobell' in disguise......
21. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
to be honest, i find taco to be more knowledgable than this crapdroid666 guy
14. Lawliet (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
You can guess this guy from his user name, just don't feed the troll and it'll go away
30. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10134; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
How is buying anything from Apple stupid? They make great products that work. Hardly something I'd call stupid. Look at the benchmarks on this thing. That's impressive.
39. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Oh that's why ipad 4 lost on benchmark with Nexus 10 .... hahahhahahah go and check that out..
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
At least Apple is trying to ramp their products up in power, now they just need to give it a more advanced OS in order to take advantage of that power. iOS 7, maybe? Doubt it.
24. infernal88 (Posts: 113; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
i guess wat makes it fair well with its processing power is iOS being so simple ....adding more features to catch up with android = slower OS ---> need faster hardware -----> more production cost -----> less profit per device
now apple dont want that ,do they ? ...as long as the OS with its current features can sell ...why not just milk them !
8. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
have you ever wonder, why they didn't put any android on their benchmark?..
Hmmmnn... ah its Halloween..
41. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
here might be the reason.. Do check it out.
25. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this is for the apple standards!!! so android people, leave apple alone!! stop hating them, and stop saying that "android is way better" "apple's 1.4GHz vs android's 1.7GHz who's better?"---by this you just keep on giving android a very very bad name!!!
you always bash other OSes just to praise android---to make android any better... but let me tell you...they are all unique individual!! very different from each other!! so stop hating!!!
if you dont have something good to say, BETTER SHUT THE F U C K UP!!!!
27. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
I have 2300 on my Gnote 2 @ 1,8ghz and superb battery life
33. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yeah, people are going a bit too far with these benchmarks. Even if Apple's chips are technically slower than the ones found in some Androids, just because of how light iOS is you won't be able to notice a difference.
Also, it's not like 1757 isn't a respectable score. The Galaxy S3 with the Exynos scores about the same.
42. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
check this link out lol
40. syedzain (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
guys check this link out u will enjoy it