iPad 3's new features
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 15:36 posted on
You've probably already heard that there's a new iPad on the block, but between all the information about release dates, prices, carriers and what not, you might have missed some of the most important stuff - the new features of this lovely tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. theo14461 (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Now this is a tablet worth having. Up to this point, I never thought of them being good enough. IMHO!
3. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
ROFL, all the new features can be put into a 5 slide picture-thingy.
anyone notice that the person in holding the iPad right on the camera in picture 4?
4. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1097; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I think that is because it is talking about the rear-facing camera, not the front-facing camera.
11. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
um what exactly more do u need? it has pretty much everything… all i would have wanted more is a nonexistent home button and a move to a meego-like gesture system…. but that is a huge change im not sure apple is ready to make
9. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Nice try krApple with the "latest in wireless technology." You may be able to trick your sheep, but us smarter Droids have been use to 4G for a while now that its not just un-surprising, but its expected.