iPad 3: preliminary specs comparison
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2012, 10:36 posted on
Here we compare whatever iPad 3 specs the rumor mill has delivered so far with three other tablets. Would you like to see how the iPad 3 is likely to fare against the competition? Read along...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Oh will you stop this please, flooding phonearena with rumors about such a crap!
4. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
It will come with a never before seen, revolutionary quad-core chip!
5. c.hack (Posts: 496; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Still trolling, eh? Let us know if you ever have an intelligent comment.
8. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
What intelligent comment is there to say about the ipad??
6. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
eh- im getting a padfone.
padfone+padfone station+padfone dock+ bluetooth stylus~~ most likely only a hundred dollars more than an ipad. and i get a phone, tablet, netbook, and a pen i can talk to.
7. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Thumbs up to you buddy.
Me: get the Optimus 4x, wait for Ubuntu for droids then I'll have a true mobile CPU wherever and whenever I can hook my phone on a monitor.
10. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
me: i have no idea what phone im getting yet im stuck between the 4X or waiting for the gs3
15. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
S3 is really something to watch out for, but to be honest, I don't think there won't be much of a difference from these new quad-core droids. Sure the S3 might blow everything out of the water in power but most apps are yet to fully maximize dual-cores, how much more quad-cores. :P Just my 2 cents :)
I'm guessing the quad-cores will be good enough for around two good years.
11. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
oh how I wish all manufacturers go the padfone way and offer a tablet accessory without memory and processor!!
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6260; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Please stop getting everyone all excited it's not even March 7th. and YOU OR NO ONE don't know THE REAL SPECS.
14. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Last year i remember very well in october i think. PhoneArena was hyping those iPhone 5 rumors so aggressively with stunning specs and features that makes you dream. Finally when iPhone 4s I was announced was deeply disappointed with PhoneArena. Now they are doing the same thing for this iPad.
16. rhinoceros (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
TOO MANY APPLE FAN BOYS THAT APPARENTLY WORK AT PHONE ARENA... call me back with news and not just rubbing one out to possiblities
18. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
I will have all the info for everyone this time tmw :D
19. slaggyb (Posts: 189; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Why is PA flooding the whole place with ipad whatever announcement damn is this the only news it got today?one word to describe this situation BORING....
20. downphoenix (Posts: 2295; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Would be a shame if its still 4x3 aspect ratio instead of a proper 16x9 or 16x10 like, almost every other electronic device in the past 5 years.
21. zli29 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
Plus the specs for the transformer is kind of wrong/misleading. As for the wifi only version the processor is tegra 3 T33, and it DOES have a micro-sd slot.