iPad 3 photo seemingly confirms Retina Display
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2012, 05:55 posted on
This photo is said to be of the next iPad's display. As it can be easily seen, the pixel density of the display is much higher than that of previous iPad models' displays...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhoneLuver (Posts: 474; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Why is this still news? It would be news if they didn't upgrade the processor and screen resolution!
Have to say there are very boring and repetitive rumours this time around..
4. PhoneLuver (Posts: 474; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
What I want is a MacBook Air/iPad a la ASUS transformer.
Now THAT I would pay for!
5. lukkiristi (Posts: 62; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
How do you know the home button is missing? This could be in landscape mode!
6. chapizzo (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
I think portrait mode is where the button would abviously be missing.