iPad 2, iPhone 4S jailbreaks reach nearly 1 million in 3 days
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Jan 2012, 03:47
The Absinthe A5 jailbreak is all the rage these days - there were 1 million iPhone 4S’s and iPad 2s that the hack set free in the last three days…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. manuell3g posted on 24 Jan 2012, 04:02 2 0
They took too long but hey,am enjoying my ipad2 now...
2. remixfa posted on 24 Jan 2012, 06:56 1 5
you know what that means? iphone users may be loyal, but they are not satisfied with the options presented.
4. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 24 Jan 2012, 09:14 1 1
tbecause some of those options mess up the phone. do you ever have something intelligent to say?
Then you have people agreeing with you that dont know any better
5. markusmaximous posted on 24 Jan 2012, 11:49 0 0
How is it any different from android users wanting to root their device? Phone OS's are just personal preference.
7. E.N. posted on 24 Jan 2012, 17:18 1 0
I was just about to say the same thing. Can someone remind why Android users are so obsessed with iPhone and its users? I keep forgetting.
Even without jail breaking, I prefer iPhone over any of the Android devices in the market today. Jailbreaking just makes it even better.
8. markusmaximous posted on 25 Jan 2012, 11:32 0 0
Yep! I prefer the consistant smoothness of the iPhone, There are great features on all different devices. It all just comes down to what you like more. Don't buy something just because everyone else has it. Buy it because you like it more than the other products.
6. m.garz posted on 24 Jan 2012, 14:21 2 0
hacking, rooting, jb'ing.. people who want to get the most out of their phones do all of those..