iPad 2, iPhone 4S jailbreaks reach nearly 1 million in 3 days
- 491,325 new iPhone4,1 devices
- 308,967 new iPad2 devices
- 152,940 previously jailbroken (at 4.x) iPad2 devices
1. manuell3g (Posts: 66; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
They took too long but hey,am enjoying my ipad2 now...
2. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you know what that means? iphone users may be loyal, but they are not satisfied with the options presented.
4. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
tbecause some of those options mess up the phone. do you ever have something intelligent to say?
Then you have people agreeing with you that dont know any better
5. markusmaximous (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
How is it any different from android users wanting to root their device? Phone OS's are just personal preference.
7. E.N. (Posts: 2281; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I was just about to say the same thing. Can someone remind why Android users are so obsessed with iPhone and its users? I keep forgetting.
Even without jail breaking, I prefer iPhone over any of the Android devices in the market today. Jailbreaking just makes it even better.
8. markusmaximous (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
Yep! I prefer the consistant smoothness of the iPhone, There are great features on all different devices. It all just comes down to what you like more. Don't buy something just because everyone else has it. Buy it because you like it more than the other products.
6. m.garz (Posts: 61; Member since: 08 Oct 2010)
hacking, rooting, jb'ing.. people who want to get the most out of their phones do all of those..