iOS may not sell the most devices, but advertisers love it, Android a distant second
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2013, 09:30 posted on
Ad agency Velti, specializing in mobile advertising, has just released their latest data on mobile advertising, accounting for the May 2012/May 2013 period, TechCrunch reported. Seemingly unimpressed with the latest data pointing towards a deepening dominance for the Google platform, iOS continues to win over advertisers taking a 64% cut of total ad impressions, an increase of 5% on year, at Android's expense – a drop from 41% to 36%...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. MrMagoo (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
A lot of advertising is invasive and annoying, I have been forced to install adblockers for safari from cydia so... I think there's a lot of android users (even more than ios users) who do the same trick so maybe this statistic is not to relevant
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
This article is 110% factual, especially since it's a documented fact that iOS users live in iFantasyLand.
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 2127; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Uh... it's not really iOS. It's the relationship Apple has with marketers/marketing. Or has the author not taken note of the other side of the significant proportion of Apple product placement in varying media?
11. Daftama (Posts: 614; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Sometimes I wonder if this site is really owned by Apple.. Its definitely funded by Apple
12. Karriope (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
It's probably because AdBlock is a fuss free sideload on Android...
13. momonm1 (Posts: 23; Member since: 30 May 2011)
The Connection of Apple to their consumers and the marketing strategies they'd been executing...
14. androidfanboy (Posts: 162; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
This site is paid by apple and the funny thing is I got a warning for saying iphonearena lol