iOS 7.0.3 lets you disable the 'icon fly-in' animation, makes Touch ID unlocking faster
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2013, 03:06 posted on
Another swift iOS 7 update is here, and it removes a whole bunch of nasty bugs and issues. Aside from the major stuff like the accelerometer calibration issue, however, iOS 7.0.3 also adds some hidden, yet useful tweaks to the platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
To be honest, IOS 7 does make me slightly dizzy and nauseous. I preferred Apple's OS when it was more about simplicity and smoothness; it's practically impossible to beat Android on features because of the more sophisticated framework and coding.
3. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
You posted this comment for likes from trolls.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 17578; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You only posted this to get green thumbs, you're lying dude. +1 TDK
5. Remmy (Posts: 87; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I wish Apple would do something about user experience on older iPhones and the iPad mini with less powerful hardware. :(
6. deejay52420 (Posts: 27; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I wished upgrade so you don't have that problem
7. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
wow and all the people say ios is the best os ha ha ha
9. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
What people say are their opinions.
Perhaps this is too difficult a thought for jacko1977 .
8. moronman66 (Posts: 160; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Wait a second... Does this mean Apple is... listening to it's fans??!?!?!
I await the four horsemen, everyone, say good bye to your clothes and prepare to float inconspicuously towards the sky!