iOS 7 walkthrough: the new, the old, and the colorful
2. rawbow (Posts: 405; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Its good, works like a charm....there are so many examples of attention to detail that can't list em all here. Loved the translucency and especially the new way the gallery is organised.
Right from the dialer menu to the way the music player is organised in landscape and portrait modes. :D
4. SGSatlantis (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I am a sucker for translucency too, like the flat design when matched with a simple wallpaper.
9. Sauce (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Exactly. It is so gorgeous and there is incredible amounts of detail. Something someone has to notice by engaging and using the device, and not just by looking at reviews or seeing it online. You are spot on with your comment. +1. Everything, in my eyes, is flawless. I don't regret for a second about switching from my GS4 to this 5s. Here's my home screen to show just how simple I like things to be haha. Looks a lot better also imo without all rows taken up.
36. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6616; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Is it possible to have 2 bars of signal with Verizon? o:
40. Sauce (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Lol dude, the area I live in (Stamford, CT) is in like cahoots with AT&T. This is one of the only places around here that I get less than 4 :,(
48. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6616; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T blanket Chicago with full bars. Sprint? Good luck getting three.
52. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3643; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Where I live I'm lucky to get more than 2 bars of 3G. I often get set back to 1X. But hey, at least I get a signal; it's a complete dead zone for T-Mobile (which I switched from), AT&T, and Sprint.
55. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3643; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I live just outside of Live Oak, FL, pretty close to the Georgia border.
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Xerox from Android+ Wp
I thought Nick T was American! He has a foreign language!
So Michael H and Alan F is American®
Nice review Nick T®
33. stealthd (Posts: 863; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Purplic service announcement: don't feed the troll people. Move along.
41. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The truth really hurts!
We understand your pain, rage, discrepancy, insults, not accepted in public prestige, humor, sense, smartness, tolerance, respect, anger, ...
Android users don't go through all this, like Apple, iPhone users do!
"Like no others"
5. AKumar47 (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Sep 2013)
I think apple is within the competition right now, competing with androids lag, haha! app developers aren't gaining anymore with apple coz only apple have optimize app around, that's why developers told apple to cope up with slower oses, that's the true story about ios7, haha!
6. Sauce (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Overall I am happily enjoying iOS7.
You have to use it every day to truly appreciate the detail they put into it, not just read a few reviews and pictures.
34. jamesedward318 (Posts: 95; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
Just like politics and anything else people are going to differ one what phone they are using and always will. It's getting kind of corny and juvenile to see folks come in here and force Android down Apple users throats and seeing Apple users fight to defend their use of iOS. There is a reason we all have options...it allows us to be individuals. If you don't like either then don't use either. I respect the fact that this is indeed a platform for folks to air or profess their God given right to opinions but sometimes I wish some people were not allowed to have one as bad as that sounds.
37. kgulati3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
This os is f***king slow for ipod5g..its laggy..hope there will be an update soon
43. silencer271 (Posts: 145; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
omg ios7 is everything I want in an OS no other OS has any of this!!! (said by people on my facehook by people who've only had iphones)
47. AfterShock (Posts: 1255; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Tried to watch. But unavailable.
Not to troll, but to learn other camps and watch for improvements that I deem worthy for my usage.
I knock them all, but more so other camps as they are farther away from what I want.
However, after reading these forums it's easy to get jaded and buried in BS.
Usually by the lowered IQ of wild an wide eyed fanboys just crapping for sake of crapping on others choice.
I use Android, and congrat iPhone camp on new phone an os, an almost joyous time.
I still can't stand iphone but enjoy your excitement with you in a weird way.
Now after reading today's posts I feel I need a shower.
49. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6616; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just tried playing the video. It played perfectly on my S3 and Mac at 720p.
50. AfterShock (Posts: 1255; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
May be just my phone, tried carrier and WiFi, same result.