iOS 7 to be available to all on September 10th according to new leak
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 20:38 posted on
The prevailing rumor has been that Apple will be announcing the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C on September 10th, and releasing the new handsets on September 20th. There had been no word on when the iOS 7 update would be pushed out to everyone else, but a new leak says that iOS 7 might launch at the announcement event and not wait for the new devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
My pants are ready. Apple, bring that new iPhone and iOS to papa.
5. imran86 (Posts: 30; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Expect a bunch of new flaws with your IOS 7 and 7.1, 2, 3 and so on.
6. Luuthian (Posts: 184; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Actually the current Beta runs pretty damn well on the iPhone 5. It may need some work for other versions of the phone, but if you have a newer iDevice it's a vastly superior experience to iOS6
7. parvsingh05 (Posts: 92; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Dude ios 7 beta versions were still better off then your general jelly bean thing. Or I must say just lil better den ios 7 beta 1 , dat was a disaster.
8. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
a beta version of iOS 7 is better than jellybean in my honest opinion.
10. av911 (Posts: 107; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Why would we expect anything different from you?
4. vincelongman (Posts: 631; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
This title is miss leading, iOS 7 won't be available for all devices and only the newest will get iOS 7, the rest will get watered down iOS 7 missing many features.
9. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I've installed the beta version a while back. Although its a improvement its still not all that much differenet then iOS 6 IMO. Yes, It has a couple of really functional changes and a refreshed appearence but still retains the original feel.
From a scale of 1-10 (10 being best) I'd give it a very strong 7 in terms of needed change. I still feel like Apple missed an opportunity by not increasing the screen size, or, offering multiple sizes. They would have really won a lot of people over.