iOS 7: release date and all the new features
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2013, 07:56 posted on
Apple iOS 7 was a closely guarded secret that did not leak out until today, and even today’s leak was very slight. It definitely seems Tim Cook has indeed doubled down on secrecy…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
They wait and watch what other giants bring to the market. And then after couple of years they merge all those features together and say "Innovation".
What a shame.....
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol yes a fanboy of tech. -2 rite back atcha
124. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
hey darkjedi if your a fanboy of tech then how do you prefer apple. Do you mean you a fanboy of lack of tech.
173. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
176. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
+2 for u Artsim98
26. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
haters? haters of what? quit drinking the koolaid and eyes and see whats going on. Apple does not innovate!
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I don't give a rats a$$ what they do, as long as they make what I like. And man I love koolaid, was raised up on that stuff. Grape, cherry, and tropical punch are my favs...what're yours?
41. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's what I'm wondering ZeroCide. I didn't catch a hint of racism from you, and I sure as hell ain't racist.
53. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Never mind?!! You make a profound statement like that, and all he gets is a never mind? C'mon Quezdagreat, please elaborate on this dude?
59. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I thought he was being racist when he brought up koolaid
61. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Go to wikipedia and type in: Drinking the koolaid. This will educate you more on that. Next time you call someone racist make sure it is.
68. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Without google it just hit me. Jim Jones believers,rite?
135. tedkord (Posts: 11888; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Jim Jones is what I\'ve always known the statement to be about. Zealots standing in line to be served what they\'re told to take even if it\'s bad for them.
How is Kool aid a racist term? I come from a pretty racist town, thought I\'d heard all the phrases, but I\'ve never heard anything about Kool aid. BTW, I loved Kool aid as a kid, but not so much now. Too sweet.
69. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, I have heard of the term. I am black and when someone brings koolaid into the convo, it's usually to be racist
73. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I've had that done to me a lot, but he didn't meant it that way.
133. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I agree that in the world still exist such problem like a racism, but in our days some people tend to cry about racism even if in certain situation there is no racism at all. Also some people tend to manipulate by crying about racism, it is just pathetic! In such way they just attract negativity to their race.
72. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I think he was referring to Jim Jones the cult leader.
92. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
That is where that reference started. There have been other cults that drunk the kool-aid.
Like the Apple one :)
35. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
From all your postings around here it seems like you do give a rats a$$. You seem to be constantly defending apple for their shadely business practices. I too like koolaid mine is tropical punch made by kraft foods. Its good as long as long as its not the apple flavor that most isheep seem to drink.
39. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol apple flavor. +1 I caught that, I appreciate good humor. Seriously though, I care what my job does, they pay me quite well. I have no stake in apple, nor am I employed by them. They are however one heckuva company. I also admire Cook for the tremendous amount of pressure that dudes under, having taken over for a great and brilliant icon in Jobs. This is grown man talk, not fanboyism hate. Recognize son.
50. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
+1. I'm still waiting for dude to tell us how we're racist Zero. From our posts we were just raggin' on each other lol
51. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Yup i still wanna know how we were being racist!!