iOS 7 leaked screenshots hint at flashlight on next gen iPad
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 11:09 posted on
It's hard to argue at this point that Apple didn't rush out iOS 7 in order to hit the Worldwide Developer Conference deadline. The software itself is pretty buggy, the design seems unfinished in many placed, and the biggest clue of all: there was no iOS 7 beta for the iPad. Well, we're just getting the first leaked screenshots of iOS 7 on the iPad, and it looks just about how you'd expect...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I like iPad :)
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
What side are u on anyway Wendy?
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 20058; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Oh lord. Will you make up your mind. Last month you couldn't stand apple/iOS, now you love it again. You love iAttention.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 20058; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
She/he/it blasts us for being iOS users, now look. At least we're not flip flippers.
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Yawn next please.
31. astroparthi (Posts: 24; Member since: 19 Nov 2009)
next news is " samsung is making 15 inch galaxy s5" wow mouth watering na...?
6. SPIDERMAN4 (Posts: 27; Member since: 13 Apr 2011)
there is no flashlight on the ipad
may be in the ipad 5
8. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Thanks, I updated the article to mention that!
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
michael why did pa remove the "Not all nexus 4 screen are created equal (some are worse than others)" ? i really do wanna read it. too bad the article was removed after merely 10 minutes
When i open the article, It says "Error not available"
This is embarassing, What are you trying to hide ?
12. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I don't know why Ray removed the post, but I can assure you there's nothing to hide. The basic idea is that different models of Nexus 4 have slight color variations in the display that may or may not always be noticeable to the naked eye.
The article could just have easily been titled "Not all Nexus 4 screens are created equal (some are better than others)" if you're worried about a negative slant
11. stealthd (unregistered)
What's with the opening sentences of the article? Do you not know how a BETA works? They didn't rush anything out, they got it out now so developers can beta test and update their apps before the final update is pushed it. Of course there's bugs, it's a BETA!
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I agree with a Michael. Based on past Apple scenarios, even final products may be rushed, for example like it was with Apple Maps. Apple introduced Apple Maps as final product, but in reality Apple Maps was not finished and almost unusable.
28. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2157; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You mean like the current desktop iteration of Google Maps?
As for iOS 7 Beta 1, it was rushed, and there are still more features coming to iOS 7. Development was stopped for WWDC to get a stable beta.
32. astroparthi (Posts: 24; Member since: 19 Nov 2009)
can u tell one more thing except maps..?
17. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
The calendar icon on the iPad sure looks messy as hell with the dots all over the place. Im starting to get the feeling that Apple is changing things up just for the sake of it!
Maybe they hired some kids, gave them too much control and now the Apple office is up side down? they should make a movie out of this chaos.
18. Brutus (Posts: 19; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Where the hell is the dislike button.....???
Not gonna use it on the ipad but i m missing it veeery much....!!!
19. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
The dislike button was for trolls only. If you don't like something, you can say so with words.
21. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
But it's much easier to just hit the dislike button. And somebody might have already said the thing I would like to say. Like/dislike system is very good to see peoples opinions. I think that the like button cannot exist without the dislike button, because now if a comment has for example 20 likes I might think that people like that thing but in reality there would be 50 dislikes for that comment.
26. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
make it so if they hit like or dislike they are then made to comment or the like.dislike disappears.
that way theres no way for trolls to hide and dislike everything. no way for fanboys to hide and thumb the fanboy comments up either. everythings out in the open and will hopefully promote discussion
ofcourse its not perfect there will always be idiots abusing the system
35. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Totally agree on that! dislike is for kids like me :D
22. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
We have people in public looking like idiots using iPads as cameras, now as flashlights too? Great.
33. astroparthi (Posts: 24; Member since: 19 Nov 2009)
dont worry friend... its not as worse as galaxy tab7 as mobile phone... and speaking in the public... :P
25. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
It seems like there's too much empty space, I mean. the game center thing, it's just the icons and names. Increase icon size a bit to fill up more space and give each game it's own small box with a small description from the app store! Or something like that, it doesn't seem very... good. You know?
29. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2157; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Good design should feature white space to avoid looking cluttered.
27. panda123 (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Is it only me or does the Settings layout look a bit like the Samsung Tabs layout?
30. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2157; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You should ask Samsung where they got their "inspiration."