iOS 7 drives a young child to tears
0. phoneArena 23 Sep 2013, 11:13 posted on
“No! I don’t want iiiiitttt,” sobs little Jack, 4 years old, and terribly troubled at the appearance of iOS 7...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bucky (Posts: 2610; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
This is a troll bait article.
Shame on you phonearena
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
If you want to hear the truth... Let the children speak.
39. Omarc07 (Posts: 430; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I noticed children and drunk people always say the truth..he said it truth is ios 7 is ugly..
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Don't be mad, PhoneArena just informs you about societies opinion about iOS 7. :) Also kids don't lie, he is not biased, he really don't like it! :(
22. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Maybe a bit off topic but here is nice video:
"Kitty doesn't like..."
20. evarod48 (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I guess you have to be a 16 year old girl to truly love IOS 7
3. Ninetysix (Posts: 2445; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I would stuff a piece of a kitkat bar down that boy's throat. Ones with an android logo. The other piece will be for me.
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Sounds like something what a child abuser would do... Register!
44. VZWuser76 (Posts: 4359; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? Maybe if someone had done that you as a child you'd know better.
51. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Naw, he doesn't care. It's the internet; everybody's a bad boy. The best you can do is hope they don't reproduce, otherwise keep the flammenwerfer nearby to spray all over its nest.
5. BReND0 (Posts: 74; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
No. PhoneArena throws in these every now and then to prove they ain't on Apple's pickle.....
18. Kitkat_4.4 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Really? A guy named Alan R or something here posts so many threads for apple products and he is a fanboi. Go figure.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's just a freaking iOS, what are you crying for?
17. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Grammar Nazi is back from vacation.
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nope, you can clearly see this kid is crying because of the iOS 7.
Title : iOS 7 drives a young child to tears
The story of the video : Kid is crying because of the iOS 7.
iOS 7, iOS 7, iOS 7... Mr. Grammar Nazi, there's nothing wrong with my comment. It's just a problem with your job, you're too focused on your job. Relax, take a day off, you will feel better.
31. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Then it should be something like this. It's just a freaking OS / It's just freaking iOS. Not sure though :)
34. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Yes there is.
"It's just a freaking iOS, what are you crying for?" -----> It's just a freaking OS, what are you crying for?
You tried correcting me but clearly failed. I proved you wrong once again like always. :)
48. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Give that damn child a KitKat bar, that'll shut his whiny @$$ up.
8. ReaperChief (Posts: 31; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Wow..fabulous how today's children have grown with these gadgets and now they take them for granted. I've grown with Windows 95 but i really don't feel like i should cry over an update or a device. I guess that the kid is just as old as the first iPhone.
52. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
You don't feel like crying over an update because your butt is around 22+ years old. This kid will probably cry for anything 'til his mid teens.
13. chsiao (Posts: 10; Member since: 31 May 2011)
The four year old boy should be happy about the new os7 it is a lot better than the old one.
14. Andrewtst (Posts: 634; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
This is second video kids dislike new iOS 7 pastel colors!
15. bucky (Posts: 2610; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
This is a parenting problem quite common in society.
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
If kids opinion doesn't match yours, it doesn't mean that there is an problem.
28. bucky (Posts: 2610; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
You certainly are a child yourself judging by the response. This kid is obviously spoiled to s**t.