iOS 7 concept shows that change is good
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 11:38 posted on
Even diehard Apple fans have gotten to the point where they are looking forward to a UI redesign for iOS, and the rumors say that is exactly what Apple has been working on. And, while Apple may not pay attention to concept renders, maybe Tim Cook and Jony Ive should take a look here and there, because this new one shows a striking new look for iOS 7...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. nazyr1803 (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
wow..the design is cool...i like the new one better than the old one..
51. frydaexiii (Posts: 1133; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
lol, it just looks like an Android running Apex/Nova launcher + Widgets + MIUI Theme...Or Simply just an MIUI ROM
53. jeff1434325 (Posts: 56; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
...seems like an "iconized" WindowsPhone.
57. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i dont really like the flat WP-ish design! so boring and looks aweful! anyways great renders...
keep on dreaming! :)
58. Lakuta1978 (Posts: 51; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
love it...love it...love it..............
62. ilkinandr92 (Posts: 40; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
This does look good but just think about this you all know the lawsuits between apple and Samsung how they always say people use their ideas and copy them. Apple right here is tottaly coping android and lg icons design when they sued Samsung for it. Please don't hate just stating the fact.
63. FadyNabil (Posts: 34; Member since: 10 May 2013)
looks very nice,
it brought the widgets from android, and the flat design from windows phone, and mixed with the general design of IOS.
looks good, this is what IOS needs now, because it was getting too old and boring.
70. Darkerm (Posts: 87; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
but 100000% better than the current iOS :P LoL
67. plary122 (Posts: 13; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
This's the best iOS concept that I've ever seen!
69. Darkerm (Posts: 87; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
Windows 8 like icons Everywhere! even in iOS?
73. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
There is a Winterboard theme for the flat design of the icons
74. taimurahmed5b (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 May 2013)
hmmm...nice and interesting article ..ive seen an inspiring and awesomearticle about ios 7 ..on iphone6updates.com/concept-ios-7-features-redesigns-existing-features/ ..so everyone must visit ..i bet you will like it
75. antifanboy14 (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Beautiful, clean and modern-looking. I have no problem with the flatness of the app icons.
77. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If this was the official IOS 7, I'd actually have no issue with it w. the exception of the UI being so flat. if it still maintained some skeumorphic elements, it would be perfect IMO.
79. PorkyBurger (Posts: 28; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I like the design, everything looks clear, and minimalistic. Only thing, why this minimalism reminds me of Windows Phone? By the way, why should I care? This iOS version still is going to be on the latest iPhones that'll be ULTRA EXPENSIVE, and I couldn't afford them.
86. Xtasy (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
It looks nothing like the blakberry Z10.. Lol Z10 got it much better
81. TechDork (Posts: 139; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Too bad that'll never happen. Apple never listens.
82. TechDork (Posts: 139; Member since: 10 May 2010)
.....I just want them to jump on the bandwagon & make an iPhone with a LED indicator light so I don't have to constantly check my phone for alerts. I'll know if I have a missed call or text message simply by seeing a blinking light. You know, that thing that basically EVERY SMARTPHONE HAS?!! Just saying..
84. Andrewtst (Posts: 205; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
This new concept is elegance and beauty! Great move if real!
85. Xtasy (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
I see the same crap with same old home button
87. haiz85 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 May 2013)
And again...no inovation......Microsoft must sue apple, because that icon is like windows phone..ish icon....
88. dannyboy123 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 May 2013)
If this is true I will not update to iOS 7