iOS 7 beta 3 is available with full change log in tow
0. phoneArena 08 Jul 2013, 15:48 posted on
As expected (and on schedule), beta 3 of iOS 7 is available to download for developers using an iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13020; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It feels like android is always in beta.
5. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
LOL why because its '"laggy".....at least if your going to troll get a decent argument....
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah and Apple is so desperate that they want to copy that beta right?
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 21312; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Mxy I'm excited about the changes in 7. Looking forward to it. I played with one of my passengers beta 2, and it was pretty nice and smooth. Try it out if you get the chance.
13. stealthd (unregistered)
There's no trap. When you think everyone you disagree with is a troll, it may be that you are actually the troll.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 21312; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's cell phone software. What's the trap? Buy it, use it, that's it and that's all. Live in reality dude, get away form the fanboyism.
19. androidfanboy (Posts: 162; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
That's the dumbest comment I have ever seen
18. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Those colors....ahh my eyes got hurt
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I just can't wait for the final release, these colors on my iPhone will make me the toast of the party - it's amazing how vivid these new colors are, it must be a dream.
8. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
iTunes randomly crashes after every song. Fix it already.
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 21312; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up gold master I'm ready to buy.
17. Newton (Posts: 14; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
Android seems in beta right from froyo, Although ICS was a noteworthy rehaul followed by the JB. Hope they will finally come out with KLP as Google is switching from High-Specs to High Experience