iOS 7 beta 3 due out July 8th
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 11:47 posted on
According to inside sources, Apple is looking to keep on a tight schedule and release new beta updates for iOS 7 every two weeks or so. The same sources for BGR were correct in their information on when to expect iOS 7 beta 2, so it seems reasonable that they would have accurate info on iOS 7 beta 3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
More iOS goodness on the way. Can't wait to use the finished product.
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 567; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Beta 2 has been pretty good for me. I'm hoping to see another jump in performance and polish when 3 hits.
10. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 222; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
not on an iphone 4. maybe on the 4s and 5.
16. wafflemuncherr (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I have it on my 4S and it's pretty choppy. There's a couple apps that don't respond properly on it. I think I'm just gonna restore and wait for the final release
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yawn means your not interested, and why click on the article to say you're not interested...unless...............you're interested.
7. kozza3 (Posts: 566; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
or that the article wasn't very interesting o_0
open your mind ®™©
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...would have time to get through approximately approximately 9 beta versions of iOS 7..."
Michael, "approximately" x 2 should be very big error. :D
13. quakan (Posts: 1064; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
He'll eventually reply with something like, "Gotcha. Edited. Thanks PhoneArenaUser!" lol
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i just got Beta 2 for mine last night. it's pretty nice. a little buggy but nice.
14. Eonnaydra (Posts: 181; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
It runs smoothly on my iPhone 4 despite the fact I haven't opened it for 2 years.
Anyway,don't worry,it is just beta 2.
Apple will always make sure that its OS will be a beast when it comes to smoothness,not like Android with its annoying lag even with 8 cores.
15. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 222; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
lol you must have lived under a rock since the nexus 0ne days, and no it runs horrible on an iphone 4 unless for somereason yours is stronger or more capable then mine, beta 2 was worse then beta one.and who said anything about android lmao