iOS 7 Preview
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2013, 08:24 posted on
Apple has announced that iOS 7 is coming this fall, but how can one just stand here and wait? We mean, boy it's painful! And knowing that there's actually a way of getting the iOS 7 beta 1 that is currently available to developers, we decided to go ahead and install the thing on an iPhone 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
45. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
for someone on the dark side of the force, you like all the cutsie colors and overally girly look? You are no sith bro
48. darkkjedii (Posts: 21720; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No I'm not a sith lol, but yeah I like the new look.
129. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
It looks like iOS 6 barfed up skittles. Taste the rainbow apple... Taste the rainbow
50. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Plus 1 for u appleDOESNT.com
57. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
What are you talking about?? I simply love the new color scheme, it reminds of someplace over the rainbow!!
It's perfect for anyone who wants to be in touch with their femininity!
61. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Where do you see hate in my comment?
64. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1718; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Thank you captain obvious. But seriously it looks like a kiddy version of Miui that ate and sh*t a rainbow.
83. alihass333 (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
When we saw the Apple IOS 7 skin no one had a problem about the skin version now just because one person comments something bad about it you guys need to jump in (Not a apple fan just saying)
125. Sauce (unregistered)
Dark, their egos and values are obviously damaged by Apple and Apple's community. Nothing better to do than hop on the Apple Hate Bandwagon and continue acting like shëp in their own way. They all talk about shëp and the act of acting like a shëp, yet all they do is shëp eachothers ideas and suck off eachother in one big circle because they have nothing better to do than inflate their deflated Android social bubbles.
74. lexingtonsteeley (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Regardless, isheep will still think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
77. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I could almost swear that cook is using Android covered with Apple case..maybe its just me but it was all about attacking android. And Air Drop is limited while sbeam or nfc isn't
92. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
The new multi-tasking is an exact rip off from android all the way down to swiping away the app to close it. Only thing diferent is it still doesnt do true multi-tasking. And the images on the phone looks like a 3rd grader designed it
102. sadiqhashim (unregistered)
Android is better but I really like what they did on iOS 7, I am jealous!
105. momonm1 (Posts: 23; Member since: 30 May 2011)
just wait and see the result when they launch the new iphone with ios 7...
Documentation always beat conversation...
113. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I think iOS is better, extensively used both OS.
2. KickRocks (Posts: 168; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
First thing my daughter said was "Daddy look how pretty and sparkly it looks, I want it", The new ios 7, what every 5 year old must have.............................LOL
58. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Because it's a place we all dream of as little girls.
114. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
so technically you like to make fun of what your daughter loves? you know kids love RC cars and aircrafts too, so by your said logic you hate that too right? Make your daughter proud, get an iPhone ;) :P
3. YourNightmare (Posts: 32; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Going from iOS 6 to iOS7 with this "improvements" dunno maybe I'm a hater but isn't this iOS 6.4 update? Seems poor to me..#nohate
69. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
ICS to Jellybean is really android 4.0 to android 4.1. It wasn't expected to be a big jump. See the difference between gingerbread (android 2.0 )to ICS (4.0). A big jump.
iOS increases their number by 1 (instead of 0.1) regardless of what they update every year. See iOS 5 and iOS 6. There wasn't any groundbreaking features. Surely it should have been iOS 5.3 or something like that.
4. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Well I don't have any problems with the OS it self
But I do hate the fact that AirDrop don't work on the IPhone 4S
Does anyone knows why?
7. ManuStar136 (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Just iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5g and all other new devices have a new network chip build in. airdrop needs this network chip. that ist why airdrop don't work on the iPhone 4S.
8. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Thank you man
18. gustavoace (Posts: 180; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Or is just a planned obsolescence. I remember that multi touch was not available on iPad 1st gen, but if you change a few lines in iOs code, it just works perfectly (with not a single lag).
53. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Um, what? I have an original iPad and it registeres all 10 of my fingers with no changes to the device. And "not a single lag" is the crappiest grammar you could possibly use. Please get your facts right before making a fool of yourself.
93. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Cause apple is horrible the only way you can transfers pics from your phone to a friends with out a computer are from apps other people designed cause apple isnt smart enough to give the customer what they want. Try an app called BUMP it works great even to send to an android
5. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
criticism aside,got to admit that this os is a damn beuty
65. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1718; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Sure is a beautiful butterfly....*cough* gay *cough*