iOS 6.0.1 coming in weeks, brings improvements and bug fixes
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Oct 2012, 09:17
According to a new rumor, Apple is currently testing the first update to iOS 6, which will be iOS 6.0.1. The good news is that the relatively minor update is expected to become available in a few weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. Topcat488 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 11:20 1 1
Hopefully it will fix the apps so that they fit the screen, and not have that black bar over and under the picture on the display. Who the hell are they trying to fool, a 3.5" picture on a 4" display, with .25" blackness above and below the app thats running. That not 4" thats still 3.5". What iDiots are going to settle for that.
16. xtremesv posted on 22 Oct 2012, 11:21 1 0
I can bet 6.1 is just going to fix more bugs and I also can predict iOS 7 will bring the ability to sort your icons any way you want and that would be amazing, outstanding, unbelievable, magical, iconlutionary...
25. Altair posted on 22 Oct 2012, 12:02 0 0
Perhaps iOS 6.1 finally brings in release candidate of maps instead of that beta version we are fooled with!
28. Ninetysix posted on 22 Oct 2012, 12:51 3 4
How's your Jelly bean OTA update?
S3 users in the US... What update? :(
32. gallitoking posted on 22 Oct 2012, 15:09 1 0
if you want JB buy a new phone.. is that simple.. or wait for 2015 to come along to get it..
54. sithvenger (banned) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 19:00 0 0
Gs3 users n the USA aren't getting jellybean?
59. PapaSmurf posted on 22 Oct 2012, 20:39 1 1
Oh the official Jellybean update that's been running on my T-Mobile GS3 for a week and a half now? Flawless. How's that buggy iOS6?
29. coculus posted on 22 Oct 2012, 12:52 2 0
Please fix for “Cannot connect to iTunes Store” error !!!!
52. CRICKETownz posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:55 1 1
never seen this error you speak of...try again buddy.
31. gallitoking posted on 22 Oct 2012, 13:37 2 4
at least we get the updates on time and the carriers can only watch.. yes that's how Apple users roll
67. Twisted247 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 23:31 0 0
I think the Android people would rather wait the extra month to get the update that will work correctly rather then get an update immediately(which isn't really an update, rather a stepback) then cross fingers and hope they fix their ever so long and GROWING list. Check the Apple forums, the issues and bugs are off the charts!!.. But hey maybe Apple will use their regular update schedule of one year, hooray for you..Lmao..
Oh and next year when they release their one and only phone hope you like it, oh wait you have to(or atleast pretend to) cause if you don't like it..TOUGH s**t you have no choice keep your outdated phone or follow the heard..
33. tggoulart posted on 22 Oct 2012, 15:58 0 0
i hope they solve the app store problem, its just too slow
42. sithvenger (banned) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 17:13 1 0
Anyone other than me think apple should make the iPhone in more colors, like the iPod touch is, and the iPad Mini may be?