iOS 6.0.1 coming in weeks, brings improvements and bug fixes
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 09:17 posted on
According to a new rumor, Apple is currently testing the first update to iOS 6, which will be iOS 6.0.1. The good news is that the relatively minor update is expected to become available in a few weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. Topcat488 (Posts: 1392; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Hopefully it will fix the apps so that they fit the screen, and not have that black bar over and under the picture on the display. Who the hell are they trying to fool, a 3.5" picture on a 4" display, with .25" blackness above and below the app thats running. That not 4" thats still 3.5". What iDiots are going to settle for that.
16. xtremesv (Posts: 297; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I can bet 6.1 is just going to fix more bugs and I also can predict iOS 7 will bring the ability to sort your icons any way you want and that would be amazing, outstanding, unbelievable, magical, iconlutionary...
25. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Perhaps iOS 6.1 finally brings in release candidate of maps instead of that beta version we are fooled with!
28. Ninetysix (Posts: 2317; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
How's your Jelly bean OTA update?
S3 users in the US... What update? :(
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
if you want JB buy a new phone.. is that simple.. or wait for 2015 to come along to get it..
54. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Gs3 users n the USA aren't getting jellybean?
59. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Oh the official Jellybean update that's been running on my T-Mobile GS3 for a week and a half now? Flawless. How's that buggy iOS6?
29. coculus (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
Please fix for “Cannot connect to iTunes Store” error !!!!
52. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
never seen this error you speak of...try again buddy.
31. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
at least we get the updates on time and the carriers can only watch.. yes that's how Apple users roll
60. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Tell Siri that on a iPhone 4. Oh wait...
67. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
I think the Android people would rather wait the extra month to get the update that will work correctly rather then get an update immediately(which isn't really an update, rather a stepback) then cross fingers and hope they fix their ever so long and GROWING list. Check the Apple forums, the issues and bugs are off the charts!!.. But hey maybe Apple will use their regular update schedule of one year, hooray for you..Lmao..
Oh and next year when they release their one and only phone hope you like it, oh wait you have to(or atleast pretend to) cause if you don't like it..TOUGH s**t you have no choice keep your outdated phone or follow the heard..
33. tggoulart (Posts: 24; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
i hope they solve the app store problem, its just too slow
42. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Anyone other than me think apple should make the iPhone in more colors, like the iPod touch is, and the iPad Mini may be?