iOS 6 may bring photo/video sharing to iCloud
0. phoneArena 14 May 2012, 18:40 posted on
Apple has waded very slowly and very very carefully into the world of social, but sources are saying that the next version of iOS is going to also bring an update to iCloud which will allow for user sharing of photos and videos...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. biophone (Posts: 1909; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I am not expecting ios 6 too bring mich seeing how good ios 5 already is and all the changes it brought. The iphone 4s was more about improved software i am expecting the iphone 5 to be a big change on the hardware front. Maybe they will bring some small things like a verision of widgets updates to siri, icloud, notification bar, and an even further enhanced lockscreen with more functionalties. And before everyone says that apple is copying android bringing widgets to the game even further copying android with ios 6 less not forget apple has had widgets on the mac before android has had widgets. I'm thinking they will bring widgets as they are trying to bring ios and osx closser together.
4. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
when I see this:
I would say Apple doesn't innovate any more :)
widgets are small things??? :-D no, it is huge things and it will make iOS laggy :)
far far behind Android....it is a pity that Android has no competitor :(
6. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Could I ask you? Please, how can you trust Apple if you read this:
thank for your answer?
8. AndroidSucks (banned) (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 May 2012)
How can i trust a fanboy like you?
9. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
do you mean the facts I provided (many magazines published) are lies?
I just provided facts.....so you wipe the facts in your mind and trust to someone who writes his own "valuable" post here?
World is going down thank even to you :)
10. PhoneLuver (Posts: 481; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
I'm quite bored with the IOS interface! I hope they do something to liven it up a bit!
2. theBankRobber (Posts: 676; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
This is probably a few leaked features, Apple doesn't really jump a whole number for a few minor enhancements. As Apple is good with keeping a tight lip on their products.
3. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
So iOS 6 is adding even more features that Android already has. Maybe we'll even see widgets and face unlock too.
5. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
yep....just copying Android....nothing new for us
7. AndroidSucks (banned) (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 May 2012)
So Android have copied iOS wholesale back on Fyoro/Gingerbread/ICS and now fandroids are claiming that iOS 6 will copy iOS 5? What a joke.