iOS 6 beta now up for grabs
1. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
i wish that ios would have done more on this update but it is what it is. to me an ideal market would be 25-30% for ios android and wp with 10-15% other this would ensure the best competition and the consumer would win.
2. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Wait and see, there's 190 new features yet to b discovered. Could b some good surprises.
3. -box- (Posts: 3932; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Hope it bricks every device it is installed on... Not really, though, I'd just like apple to have another PR nightmare and see how badly they bungle it
You were holding it wrong while using one of its "200" "new" "features"
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I want to have a feature to pinch out on springboard to see an overview of your apps just like Samsung galaxy and HTC sense .
Also a feature to grab your page indicator to switch between home screen quickly just like samsung
Hp webos style multitasking always a welcome
Bigger weather widget and weather on the damm lockscreen
Luckily have Facebook intergration , ios5 twiter intergration is stupid as i dont have twitter
3D effect while changing homescreen like HTC
btw why update the 3GS while 3GS is slower than iPad 1 ?
My father is pretty pissed when his ipad dont get update
16. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4144; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
So basically... You want a Samsung or HTC device, with webOS multi-tasking? Cool
6. joey18 (Posts: 564; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Ios 5 ---200 features was nothing and now ios 6 same story iphone 5 will. Be same story. Not big upgrade apple loose fait on inovated apple are taking blackberry steps
7. mercorp (Posts: 987; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
lack of new feutures or timely updates?
I choose the latter.
8. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
link for new ipad doesn't work. Goes to a blank white page...
9. Rescueemt911 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Was wondering if ios6 for the Iphone 4 is going to be a watered down version or if it has the same features? Is Siri now added to the Iphone 4 with ios6?
11. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
My friend at work is trying this tonight.....should be good.
15. krdawg10 (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Anyone want iOS 6 beta for $5 iMessage
Let him know Kyle sent you works awesome