iOS 6 Coverage Center
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jun 2012, 15:09
Want to know all about the just-announced iOS 6? Good, because this post is all about our iOS 6 coverage - read about the new features and improvements, when the updates will be coming and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 11 Jun 2012, 16:22 5
It's funny that the last 14+ posts are all about iOS 6. Phone Arena must be really excited right now. But thanks anyway for making this posts. Makes it a lot quicker to see all the iOS 6 features...
3. HTCFreak posted on 12 Jun 2012, 00:28 6
Well, they also did it with the SG3 and Android 4.0/Galaxy Nexus, so they always do that...
2. moronman66 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 23:03 2
I really would like to see a comprehensive list of all of the 200 new features, if you guys could get a link to that somehow, that would be pretty cool, but other than that, good job on the coverage so far.
4. bobfreking55 posted on 12 Jun 2012, 00:45 0
iOS really needs a redesign. If Apple won't do it, I'll do it.
7. hltechie posted on 13 Jun 2012, 15:09 0
It doesn't look like it...
6. vslayer posted on 12 Jun 2012, 09:25 0
hahaha most of the features of IOS 6 copied from windows phone whew..........
8. sipha posted on 18 Jun 2012, 08:39 1
They should have called it iO5.1... This is a minor update at best, iO is getting borring.. Its too predictable, its even got unpredictable that it would be so predictable....
9. Zachbell1998 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 17:26 0
Official that the iPhone 5 is coming out on September