iOS 6 Coverage Center
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2012, 15:09 posted on
Want to know all about the just-announced iOS 6? Good, because this post is all about our iOS 6 coverage - read about the new features and improvements, when the updates will be coming and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. e.wvu (unregistered)
It's funny that the last 14+ posts are all about iOS 6. Phone Arena must be really excited right now. But thanks anyway for making this posts. Makes it a lot quicker to see all the iOS 6 features...
3. HTCFreak (Posts: 155; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
Well, they also did it with the SG3 and Android 4.0/Galaxy Nexus, so they always do that...
2. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
I really would like to see a comprehensive list of all of the 200 new features, if you guys could get a link to that somehow, that would be pretty cool, but other than that, good job on the coverage so far.
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
iOS really needs a redesign. If Apple won't do it, I'll do it.
7. hltechie (unregistered)
It doesn't look like it...
6. vslayer (Posts: 34; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
hahaha most of the features of IOS 6 copied from windows phone whew..........
8. sipha (Posts: 432; Member since: 12 May 2012)
They should have called it iO5.1... This is a minor update at best, iO is getting borring.. Its too predictable, its even got unpredictable that it would be so predictable....
9. Zachbell1998 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Official that the iPhone 5 is coming out on September