iOS 4.3 to be released on February 14?
It's widely reported this build of the Apple OS will offer some goodies like the Personal Hotspot option, AirPlay support and some bug fixes.
However, arguably the most interesting rumour is that iOS 4.3 will pave the way for the buttonless next-gen iPhone and iPad, but it will take some time before we know for sure whether this concept is going to materialize or not.
How excited are you from these (presumed) iOS 4.3 features?
source: MacStories via Pocket-lint
1. Shafeer posted on 07 Feb 2011, 09:32 0 0
I wonder what they are going to do for the ipad though, i wish they add voice control to the ipad
3. JeffdaBeat posted on 07 Feb 2011, 10:23 3 0
How about they let me customize my GOD DAMN TEXT RINGER!?
4. RudestBuddhist (unregistered) posted on 07 Feb 2011, 11:11 0 0
What, you don't like the Disney Princess sound pack that was in 4.2.1? ;)
5. tafree04 posted on 07 Feb 2011, 12:27 0 0
Something that is way overdue. Customize text and email notifications. And no I didn't like the damn disney tones in 4.2.1. Those tones are pretty damn useless.
7. hawk62 posted on 07 Feb 2011, 17:58 0 0
My 6 year basic phone could do custom text tones but nowadays it seems to be impossible for phones to do. Kinda sad
6. clevername posted on 07 Feb 2011, 13:14 0 0
Yeah custom text tones are needed. Won't happen. Apple doesn't like to give us sounds. :-/