iMessage glitch exposed, sends texts to stolen iPhones
1. hepresearch (unregistered)
Hilarious! That just stinks...
3. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Who wants to steal an iPhone anyway? So unstable ios, nobody wants it. Why not stealing the high end android phones. They're completely stable. No issues so far. (sarcastic).
There will be always a few issues on every phone wheter it's android, ios, bb, wp or whatever. We're not in 2020 yet sadly.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
in 2020, we will be worrying about our cell phone chip implants melting our brains or our holographic communication devices trying to kill us. lol
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1677; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
no we wont were all gonna die in 2012 :)
10. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Maybe but I was talking about no more issues.
12. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
there will always be issues. maybe by 2020 they will have worked out the issues from iOS5 and ICS 4.01, but there will be all new issues for whatever is going on then. Bugs will always be in the system.
16. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Have you seen the futurama episode mocking the iphone.....umm i mean the 'eyephone'. The in head mental control is the future for ifans!
11. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Just when you think an a week can go by without an iphone fault or bug and this happens lol
4. ZayZay (Posts: 568; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Wouldn't be surprised if Apple comes out with these statements
"Maybe you shouldn't get your phone stolen."
"Maybe you shouldn't have gotten mugged and beat up for your iphone."
"Some how this isn't our fault, it's still yours."
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
well on the bright side of things. Androids phone dont get stolen as much due to the resale value is lowered than an aluminium can, as oppose to the iphone that resells very good...
7. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1677; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
if youre f**ked up enough to steal something you seriously dont care if its an iPhone or Android
13. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yes, because thieves walk up to a person "pardon me sir, is that an iphone", and then jack it.
your so silly gallito.
17. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
15. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
On the bright side, you could let APPLE do the thinking for you....