iGenius! Two iPad 2 units using FaceTime are used to complete a bloody Halloween costume
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2011, 11:20 posted on
Oh the wonders of what some ingenious thinking can produce, especially when it’s Halloween, as one individual managed to complement his outfit by integrating two iPad 2 tablets together to come up with something that’ll be sure to catch some eyes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 408; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
ummm... nice try... but the field of view and perception is just a bit off.
4. bossmt_2 (Posts: 444; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Creative, but I hope he has Sprint with unlimited data or access to wifi at whoever's house he's going to, cause that's gonna rock his data
5. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Who doesn't have wifi at home these days?
6. skymitch89 (Posts: 1204; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
He's got a Verizon MiFi in his pocket, and from the looks of it it looks like it's an older one so he probably has unlimited data.
8. bossmt_2 (Posts: 444; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Unless he found a way to activate it on an old verizon unlimited plan (buying retail and activating on plan himself). Verizon had switched to tiered Data before the Mifi came out.
7. jdrevolution (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I wonder if there was a way to turn the brightness down on facetime?
Awesome costume idea though, now if only more people had two iPad's and a mifi device haha :D
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7290; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well now, here I thought I was going to look awesome as a vampire hunter with my wide brimmed hat, trenchcoat, and crossbow (with tie down holster and airsoft Colt .45 as backup).
I mean, I don't dress like that EVERY day anyway, so it's still technically a costume...
10. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
So because he can waste 2K on a Halloween costume he's a genius?
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
hopefully that makeup doesn't damage his screen lol
13. Ivan6479 (Posts: 248; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
What a clown!! So this is the kind of people that buy crap from Apple huh? LOL Too funny.