iCloud goes live, iOS 5 release nears
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2011, 04:04 posted on
As we count the final moments before iOS 5 goes live for the masses, iCloud has been already rolled out. Apple’s cloud-based service now will accept your credentials…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wD (unregistered)
I'll upgrade my Iphone 4 to iOS 5
10. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
me too wish they'd release it already
2. THE_GAME5 (Posts: 35; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
yeah at least we get meaningful updates unlike the cocky android trollers like 2.3.4; 2.3.5..........don't know how much google harasses them.....lol
6. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
are you brain damaged or what ?
upgrade from iOS 4 to iOS 5 is like upgrade from gingerbread to ICS..
upgrade from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5 is like upgrade from iOS 4.2 to 4.2.1..
I'm not sure if your effin stupidity can get this..
3. bb_user (unregistered)
I'm sorry i can't update to iOS5 now. my BBM is down
4. justintcam (unregistered)
what time will iOS 5 be released?
7. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Probably when it's 10am in California, since that's the time Apple likes to to anything
8. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Upgraded to iOS 5 on my iPhone 4 over the weekend with this guide:
I broke my jailbreak for this, and I must say that for the moment, I'm very happy with the iOS5 update! (waiting patiently for untethered jailbreak)
My favorite features so far:
- Safari Reader story formatting
- Notifications (I used LockInfo before this)
- Camera/Photo enhancements
- Extra mail/messaging enhancements
- Feels even quicker/more responsive
You guys might as well wait for the official release, since it's only hours away. In the mean time, make sure your iTunes is up to date.
9. Somsubhra (unregistered)
I am still unable to update to iOS 5. When it will be released???
11. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Probably 10am California time, since that's when Apple likes to start working.
13. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
is only available for download in the US or worldwide?