enV3 set to launch May 29th on Verizon
This article contains unofficial information.
Thanks to MR C.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
Sorry Phonearena, you got it wrong! no HTML.
2. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
Since I am on prepaid, I really hope it doesn't have HTML, becuase Verizon won't allow this phone on prepaid if it did. This phone looks great!
12. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
Well, that sucks, I was looking to get a cool phone on prepaid soon, I guess I will get the Alias 2, since it's definetely available on prepaid and that phone is cool as well.
3. fverdun (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Jan 2009)
actually i can confirm it DOES HAVE HTML BROWSER, I work for vzw and i have played with it, it DOES have html browser, so stryker if you're going to correct, get your facts straight!!
6. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
you had better check the equipment guide then because it says mobile web, not HTML browser.
8. Legion (Posts: 397; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
" if you're going to correct, get your facts straight!! " Sounds like you could use some of your own advice. You are probably a moron and are thinking of the Voyager2/Envtouch.
9. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
ok you're right. it lists both mobile web and html in two diffrent spots.
11. Legion (Posts: 397; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
no actually, you are right! I just checked and it does indeed list a html web browser as a capablity. I apologize.
13. gryffindorgirl (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 May 2009)
can't have both mobile web 2.0 and html.....it's either one or the other....the envy 2 is html. go back to training.
14. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
no the env2 runs on mobile web. the env3 has HTML.
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
why is there only one spacebar? i liked the voyager set up better.
27. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Ummm, didnt the voyager only have 1 sacebar...pretty sure it did, way over to the right, in the worst spot ever...
28. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
no sorry dude my voyager had 2 space bars
5. shl615 (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 May 2009)
So the only difference of this from EnV2 is a better camera with a small flash, different keyboard layout, and a slightly bigger screen set?
10. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
and as legion corrected a html internet browser.
15. fverdun (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Jan 2009)
ya, i was right, and it indeed says on the equipment guide "HTML browser", and it also will have EVDO Rev A, so the internet experience will be way better than the env2
16. Sufcc (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2008)
And hopefully keys that don't stop working after a few months and along with the charging ports.
17. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
The enV3 looks much better from the front than the enV2 i think its going to be the best one out of the enV series......
19. YelloPhase (Posts: 24; Member since: 15 May 2009)
ok so if this is coming out May 29th, then when does the Env Touch come out?? anyone know?
20. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
i was talking to my cuzin that works at verizon n he told me that the enV tHouch migth come out around late july or erly aguest just in time for back to school....
26. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Im going to go ahead and say (as and employee) that your cousin has "0" ways of knowing...thanks for the partial insite though...
21. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
I hope this maroon looks closer to red this time cuz I like the way it looks.
22. df8579 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 May 2009)
Looks cool but i think i'll wait fot the env touch
23. fverdun (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Jan 2009)
by looking at the pic, it'll be just like the env2 in marron, but i havent seen the marroon version in person, only the blue one... i hope that this model doesn't have the problems with the "OK" button, which i see at least one customer per day wi th this problem...