enV3 set to launch May 29th on Verizon
This article contains unofficial information.
Thanks to MR C.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
2. Arielnyc2006 posted on 15 May 2009, 12:05 0 0
Since I am on prepaid, I really hope it doesn't have HTML, becuase Verizon won't allow this phone on prepaid if it did. This phone looks great!
12. Arielnyc2006 posted on 15 May 2009, 13:39 0 0
Well, that sucks, I was looking to get a cool phone on prepaid soon, I guess I will get the Alias 2, since it's definetely available on prepaid and that phone is cool as well.
3. fverdun posted on 15 May 2009, 12:21 0 0
actually i can confirm it DOES HAVE HTML BROWSER, I work for vzw and i have played with it, it DOES have html browser, so stryker if you're going to correct, get your facts straight!!
6. Striker13084 posted on 15 May 2009, 12:52 0 0
you had better check the equipment guide then because it says mobile web, not HTML browser.
8. Legion posted on 15 May 2009, 13:02 0 0
" if you're going to correct, get your facts straight!! " Sounds like you could use some of your own advice. You are probably a moron and are thinking of the Voyager2/Envtouch.
9. Striker13084 posted on 15 May 2009, 13:08 0 0
ok you're right. it lists both mobile web and html in two diffrent spots.
11. Legion posted on 15 May 2009, 13:13 0 0
no actually, you are right! I just checked and it does indeed list a html web browser as a capablity. I apologize.
13. gryffindorgirl posted on 15 May 2009, 13:57 0 0
can't have both mobile web 2.0 and html.....it's either one or the other....the envy 2 is html. go back to training.
14. Striker13084 posted on 15 May 2009, 14:17 0 0
no the env2 runs on mobile web. the env3 has HTML.
4. vzw fanman posted on 15 May 2009, 12:23 0 0
why is there only one spacebar? i liked the voyager set up better.
27. PapaJay224 posted on 16 May 2009, 14:35 0 0
Ummm, didnt the voyager only have 1 sacebar...pretty sure it did, way over to the right, in the worst spot ever...
5. shl615 posted on 15 May 2009, 12:35 0 0
So the only difference of this from EnV2 is a better camera with a small flash, different keyboard layout, and a slightly bigger screen set?
10. Striker13084 posted on 15 May 2009, 13:09 0 0
and as legion corrected a html internet browser.
15. fverdun posted on 15 May 2009, 14:33 0 0
ya, i was right, and it indeed says on the equipment guide "HTML browser", and it also will have EVDO Rev A, so the internet experience will be way better than the env2
16. Sufcc posted on 15 May 2009, 18:21 0 0
And hopefully keys that don't stop working after a few months and along with the charging ports.
17. bng posted on 15 May 2009, 18:50 0 0
The enV3 looks much better from the front than the enV2 i think its going to be the best one out of the enV series......
19. YelloPhase posted on 15 May 2009, 22:22 0 0
ok so if this is coming out May 29th, then when does the Env Touch come out?? anyone know?
20. bng posted on 16 May 2009, 00:35 0 0
i was talking to my cuzin that works at verizon n he told me that the enV tHouch migth come out around late july or erly aguest just in time for back to school....
26. PapaJay224 posted on 16 May 2009, 13:04 0 0
Im going to go ahead and say (as and employee) that your cousin has "0" ways of knowing...thanks for the partial insite though...
21. LGVX1993 posted on 16 May 2009, 09:19 0 0
I hope this maroon looks closer to red this time cuz I like the way it looks.
22. df8579 posted on 16 May 2009, 10:09 0 0
Looks cool but i think i'll wait fot the env touch
23. fverdun posted on 16 May 2009, 10:23 0 0
by looking at the pic, it'll be just like the env2 in marron, but i havent seen the marroon version in person, only the blue one... i hope that this model doesn't have the problems with the "OK" button, which i see at least one customer per day wi th this problem...